Skip to content

Not responding

Not responding after less than 5 minutes of operation

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you get any "send bugreport" notification (need to wait a bit to see it)?
  • @Sven
    His compatibility doesn't seem to be good. Since gsa ps is installed, he has become unresponsive. I haven't encountered it before installing ps.

• maniacsp3rsonmaniacsp3rson HONGKONG
    edited August 2022
    Sven said:
    do you get any "send bugreport" notification (need to wait a bit to see it)?
    I send, please check
    Yes got that report. Seems like an issue on windows to be honest. Its hanging inside a windows api call.
  • Sven said:
    Yes got that report. Seems like an issue on windows to be honest. Its hanging inside a windows api call.
    How can I fix this? I use other software everything works fine
  • I found that as long as I export the proxy, there will be Not responding, how can I solve it?
    can you try to restart your system? What OS is it anyway?
  • Sven said:
    can you try to restart your system? What OS is it anyway?
    I have restarted several times, nothing works
    windows server 2019
    In the bugreport I see it hang in "DUI70.dll". I wasn't able to find any good details what this is and to what process it belongs, but it might be some Skin engine or GUI changer? Do you have that installed? I also read that this could be a graphic card driver issue.
  • Sven said:
    In the bugreport I see it hang in "DUI70.dll". I wasn't able to find any good details what this is and to what process it belongs, but it might be some Skin engine or GUI changer? Do you have that installed? I also read that this could be a graphic card driver issue.
    I only have these software installed, I don't have any other software installed, and they are all running at the same time, only the ps is not responding, causing my system to crash

Im sorry, but I have no clue how to solve this. Maybe you can get me access to the system to debug?
  • Sven said:
    Im sorry, but I have no clue how to solve this. Maybe you can get me access to the system to debug?
    TeamViewer?
    yes that will do.