Skip to content

what can be the usage of redirect pro?

I wanna know how to use this tool to make best out of it.
how you guys use this tool? just make thousand of 301 and index them?
what can be most effective for my domain ranking?

Comments

• You can use URL RD pro to automatically make shortened links. You can then use those shortened links in SER along side or in place of your domain urls. 
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • You can use URL RD pro to automatically make shortened links. You can then use those shortened links in SER along side or in place of your domain urls. 

you mean I create shorten url with it and index them using GSA SER? and it will boost my domain authority?
  • edited June 2022
    That’s not really how 301 redirects or shortened links work. They don’t typically get indexed in search like a web page gets indexed, because it is a status code that tells googlebot (and other bots) that the document has been moved. Googlebot passes through a redirect and is automatically redirected to the page the redirect points to.

To answer your question about DA, yes you can build DA using shortened links and using them in as your url in SER.
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • Thanks a lot for your reply.
    but I still not clear.
    You can then use those shortened links in SER along side or in place of your domain urls. 
    would you please elaborate this? how should I use the shorten links in SER?

• Add them in the url box where you put your domain url. 
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • Add them in the url box where you put your domain url. 
    so should I build links to the shorten urls as I do with other normal domains?

• Yes.
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • Yes.

alright. so even if the shorten urls not indexed itself, it will pass and boost DA to the redirected urls correct?
  • Yes. It’s the same thing as buying an expired domain and redirecting it to your domain. Everything passes through the 301 to the new destination. Links, anchor text, and even DA. 
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • Yes. It’s the same thing as buying an expired domain and redirecting it to your domain. Everything passes through the 301 to the new destination. Links, anchor text, and even DA. 
    appreciate! I am not familiar with this yet, but got some idea. thanks a lot for your replies.

• edited June 2022
    Shortened links used to work great for indexing spam (2014-2016). What I used to do is build my tiers then create shortened links with the lowest tiers verified links. Import the shortened urls into a new project and spam blog comments using SER.

I’m not sure if it’s effective anymore because I use an indexing service. It’s easier/less time consuming than setting up whole indexing projects. 

Who knows it might still work. 
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • Shortened links used to work great for indexing spam (2014-2016). What I used to do is build my tiers then create shortened links with the lowest tiers verified links. Import the shortened urls into a new project and spam blog comments using SER.

I’m not sure if it’s effective anymore because I use an indexing service. It’s easier/less time consuming than setting up whole indexing projects. 

Who knows it might still work. 

did you use GSA redirect pro and SER at the time?
  • That’s exactly what I was talking about, yes.
    Thanked by 1jonny23
  • That’s exactly what I was talking about, yes.

I actually wanna try this too.
    Google index is tougher and tougher these days but worth trying I guess
  • Hello
    which indexing service do you use ? @the_other_dude