Skip to content

GSA SER seniors! Questions about blogspot blog comment backlinks

I recently purchased a list of site links from GSA's affiliate site, 'asiavirtualsolutions'.
I have a list of blogspot links here, but this list is not available?
I've checked the Continue to comment backlink checkbox and started the project, but it's not working.
Can't GSA SER create comment backlinks for blogspot blogs?

Comments

• I believe that engine has been disabled for quite a while. How old is the list?
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    I can confirm that the list you bought is a copy of all other available services (reselling) with a lot of not working URLs!
  • GSA SER currently has no blogspot comment backlinks.
    This one requires a separate script to publish it. Sometimes a GMAIL account is required to leave a message.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Under the blog comments section the first one listed in blogspot.es...but when hovering over it, it says "attention i was unable to post any links on tests with this as most sites dont allow html in comments"
    and the last update for it was 2019

I just checked a bunch of projects that all had the check box for this engine checked to be enabled...i checked the verified link lists and I dont see a single link from these

So im not sure why this is even in the software?

I'm just unchecking it from all projects and templates.

Is there any software that will post comments to blogspot...and for that matter, tumblr blogs and wordpress.com (vs shwp) blogs?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well there are sites that allow html in comments so it's not worthless...also they are good for citations/brand names.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    well there are sites that allow html in comments so it's not worthless...also they are good for citations/brand names.
    from blogspot.es specifically? are none of the other blogspot permutations able to get links with gsa? the main blogspot.com subdomains...i have a million of those subdomains harvested, it would be great if they could be posted to for general comment type links
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    blogspot.com was deactivated in the engine files as it required recaptcha for simple for blog comments...I didn't see thats worth it especially as your comments are not lasting long there.