Skip to content

Getting verified from subbed even though verification is disabled?

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
I was looking at 2 of my test projects and noticed something weird. The two projects in the image that have the 25+k verified links are the tier one links...the projects below each one are simple tier2 links going to the verified t1 links...they are just comment links to help get things crawled and they are pulling from my previously verified global list. So I have these particular projects set to just submit not verify...

I just double checked my project settings for both of the t2 and they are indeed set to have verification disabled. 

So why is this showing all these verified links?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This happens if the link submitted is part of the URL (e.g. url redirects with url as parameter). So when this is downloaded to se if this works, it gets an instant verification. Further checks are not required here and it is added as "instant verified".
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    that makes sense thanks...these are the stat/indexer type sites
  • DevgencyDevgency E/105 M , Street 5 , New super Town lahore
    How long does it take for BitMart to verify?
    BitMart Verification Time

BitMart verification process may take up to 24 hours to complete. Generally, the BitMart id verification process takes only a few minutes to complete.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    that makes sense thanks...these are the stat/indexer type sites
    i mis spoke here...the t1 links are stat/indexer engine...its the t2 links below each of those two project that are in question...set to just use blog comment/guestbook/image comment/trackbacks with any sites that use email verification disabled

im guessing one or more of those engines has the criteria you mentioned and thats whats causing it