Skip to content

GSA SEO İNDEXER PİNG Time

MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
What ping systems does GSA SEO Indexer use? What time does it ping when sending a site to ping? If I add my sites manually, does it ping them too?
For example, when a backlink is added, there are 14k links in the queue, the index will be discarded. Is it that long to submit to the index? that's all they've gathered. How many index beats per minute?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    First we have to separate the ping from the index process. A ping is usually done for BLOG sites to special xml taking sites that wait for a ping reply from blog sites that are sent manually. This method is very outdated and I think has almost no value anymore. Thats not what you mean here.
    The indexing process will create backlinks in order to get a search engines attention who will pick up a link and index it. This is what you mean as you are referring to GSA SEO Indexer.
    How long it takes for one link to submit is depending on your filters, network speed and amount of threads you use. I really can't give numbers on that.
    That 14k links is hughe and you can cut that down if you use that service for certain link types only in options of SER.

Thanked by 1MeMo
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    Aren't they added automatically as I post backlinks? because I see once it becomes 10k and then it becomes 11k.
    Can I use this to index my own site? Do you mind if I use it all the time?
    verified links from SER are sent automatically to GSA SEO Indexer. Though be default this happens 5 days after verification and you might see an increase after 5 days then.
    You can use this for your own sites as well of course.
    Thanked by 1MeMo
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    edited June 2022
    So what should I do to turn off automatic sending? Now I checked, it sent 140k links, it is constantly increasing.
    Even though I turned off SER, the number of links keeps increasing.
    then check GSA URL Redirector as this one might send it as well.
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    I don't understand please help. Instead of decreasing, it is constantly increasing.

Check your Indexer configuration inside GSA URL Redirector. Every link SER sends to URL Redirector is producing many new links sent to SEO Indexer.
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    Sven said:
    Check your Indexer configuration inside GSA URL Redirector. Every link SER sends to URL Redirector is producing many new links sent to SEO Indexer.

please check 
    yes thats the source of your many new SEO Indexer entries. So for sever SER link build it creates thousands of URL Redirects and than for each of them SEO Indexer links.
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    do we need to remove it?
    No, thats one way it can operate. But since you wonder why there are so many URLs, you now know why.
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    Sven said:
    No, thats one way it can operate. But since you wonder why there are so many URLs, you now know why.
    These links are not all of my links, I look at the end. At the end of the link, some of them have my domain, but some of them do not show my domain, another domain is written. And its constant increase confused me a lot. It pings other sites instead of the backlinks I throw.
    Yes that are links from URL Redirector. If you follow the redirects and backlinks, you will get to the place where your money site is. Thats the whole idea behind this method.
    Thanked by 1MeMo
  • MeMoMeMo Azerbaijan
    Sven said:
    Yes that are links from URL Redirector. If you follow the redirects and backlinks, you will get to the place where your money site is. Thats the whole idea behind this method.
    So I'm posting other people's links too? so that their link can be pinged? do they publish my link too?
    You are getting me wrong. You are posting all the links that SER or URL Redirector created, nothing else.
    Thanked by 1MeMo