Skip to content

New Captcha service

Hi @Sven
There is a new captcha decoding service called Captcha69. However, they do not support emulating other famous captcha services. Can you integrate their services into GSA SER? I'm happy to provide an API code if you need it.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sure, just send me details in private message
    Thanked by 2lemanh Deeeeeeee
  • Thank you
  • SmeklinisSmeklinis XXX
    edited June 2022
    Anyone working with this service?
    I am getting "empty reply" on all the tests of this service in GSA SER captcha options.
    Including on "balance check".

The seller's response:
    1. you have to manually recode the api on locahost and then fake 2captcha api emulator
    2. you contact GSA support to ask them to integrate captcha69's api into GSA

I have no API manual for this service so I have already added it as 2captcha API with there domain in exchange. Thats all I can do for now.
  • Sven said:
    I have no API manual for this service so I have already added it as 2captcha API with there domain in exchange. Thats all I can do for now.
    https://captcha69.com/blog/document.html
    This is a 1:1 2captcha API implementation and thats what I have as well. Do you have a n API-Key to test things?
  • Sven said:
    This is a 1:1 2captcha API implementation and thats what I have as well. Do you have a n API-Key to test things?

PM