Skip to content

Second day I use GSA SER and still no links are verified or submitted

Second day I use GSA SER and still no links are verified or submitted. I've used 1000 publishing proxies and search engine proxies and still no results.
Also I get the symbol "!" in a red trigon with the description no targets to post you may have been blocked by search engines
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well 1000 proxies? Are you sure they all work? Are that public proxies?
  • sakissakis denmark
    Hi Sven
    yes they are public proxies and all of them are working i get 2 proxy testers.
    I think the problem is with GSA SER setup.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1000 active proxies and working on e.g. goole is very unlikely.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Why public proxies? You definitely need dedicated ones! You also don't need that many proxies, use 1 proxy for every 10 threads.
    please refer to my tutorial: https://gsaserlists.com/how-to-setup-gsaserlists/
  • sakis1964sakis1964 denmark greece
    Now only 43 proxies are alive and no links. I'd tried the same thing with another project and it was very good, more than 600,000 links in total and after I cleaned them up there were 100,000 left, pretty good, but this time I'm doing something wrong, that's for sure!!
  • sakis1964sakis1964 denmark greece
    Is there a set-up for "put and forget" with GSA SER?
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    sakis1964 said:
    Is there a set-up for "put and forget" with GSA SER?
    That's achieved by using real-time link list services and having some pre-made templates(made by yourself or using others) but still need to tweak settings + insert your project's data.
    For tiers 2 and 3 (or even for deeper tiers), you should use a content generator. I highly recommend GSA content generator