Skip to content

Please confirm or help my understanding of a few settings

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
edited May 2022 in Need Help
Let's say I have a project set in options to initially verify links automatically.

Then I have it set to 'reverify existing backlinks every' 3 days.

Then I have it set to 'skip if verification is older than' 4 days

Then I have it set to 'send verified urls to index services with the secondary check box checked to 'send to index/ping delayed by' 4 days (should i set this to 5?).

Then for my tier 2 project settings I have the tier filter settings 'urls age in days' check box...I have it set to 4 (should i set this to 5?). 

Am I correct on all of these settings? With my end result intention being to create a verified tier 1 link which is verified immediately, then have that link re verified 3 days later to make sure its still there. And it will not waste resources reverifying that link a 3rd+ time since its set to skip if its older than 4 days (or am i misunderstanding that timing?)

I want to only then start building tier 2 links to that initial t1 verified (and reverified a second and final time 3 days later) link starting on the 4th day to be safe. If I have my t2 settings set to build 10 links per day per verified t1 link...it will then build 10 links every day starting on the 4th day and continue forever?

And is my send to indexing settings correct or am i misunderstanding the numbers there too? If I have it set to send to indexers at a delay of 4 days...I'm safe after having the link verified automatically then re verified 3 days after?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A link is added to the verified list with the date of it's first life-detection, not the date it was actually put alive as we simply don't know for sure. So all your settings relying on the verification, will be the same as if you leave the verification to automatic.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Thanks for the reply...im still unsure on if this means my settings are correct for what i want, or I need to change something?

If gsa is verifying automatically...is that not an instantaneous thing? Would the first life detection differ from the date it was actually put live if its automatically verifying the link in real time as soon as it submits it or is there a delay?

I'll stagger things another day to be safe unless im missing something:

-Verify automatically
    -reverify every 3 days
    -dont reverify if older than 4 days
    -delay sending to indexers for 5 days
    -tier 2 links set to start being built after 5 days

or 
    -Verify automatically
    -reverify every 7 days
    -dont reverify if older than 8 days
    -delay sending to indexers for 9 days
    -tier 2 links set to start being built after 9 days

Sven said:
    A link is added to the verified list with the date of it's first life-detection, not the date it was actually put alive as we simply don't know for sure. So all your settings relying on the verification, will be the same as if you leave the verification to automatic.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Only the time of the link changes when it was detected as being verified...thats the date and always the date when things are counting.