Skip to content

New Search engine Offer

ahmad90ahmad90 iran
edited May 2022 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi dear GSA developers, Zarebin is a powerful Iranian search engine developed based on Google. I hope this new engine will be added to GSA tools.

https://zarebin.ir/
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will add support on next update. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanked by 1ahmad90
    The latest update has this included.
    Thanked by 1ahmad90
  • Nice, Thank you :smile:

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    i never paid much attention to all the various non primary search engines...but this is interesting now that im scanning the list. are alot of you guys using some or all of these other non google/bing/yahoo search engines and what are your experiences? im gonna setup a seperate installation and check all of the search engines that scrapebox doesnt scrape from...which is most by the look of it. and see what kind of results i get compared to the big 3
    Thanked by 1ahmad90
  • i never paid much attention to all the various non primary search engines...but this is interesting now that im scanning the list. are alot of you guys using some or all of these other non google/bing/yahoo search engines and what are your experiences? im gonna setup a seperate installation and check all of the search engines that scrapebox doesnt scrape from...which is most by the look of it. and see what kind of results i get compared to the big 3
    It is great.
    I think you have forgotten the powerful doukdoukgo.com search engine. What sets https://duckduckgo.com/ apart is the lack of captcha.
  • Sven said:
    I will add support on next update. Thanks for sharing!
    @Sven

Thanks for adding Zarebin search engine.

But the results that are seen for this search engine in GSA SER are only related to the first 10 results.

This problem also exists for displaying ranking in this search engine for GSA Keyword Reaserch.

Please create a solution that can also check other pages - or the more results button-.

Thanks.
    I don't see how I can get to page 2...even in browser.
  • Sven said:
    I don't see how I can get to page 2...even in browser.

it is in persan languge. "نتایج بیشتر" > "More resulte"
    I clicked this and nothing happened
  • Sven said:
    I clicked this and nothing happened
    This may be due to the use of your IP. And also the site's firewall to prevent DDaS attacks.

I have recorded a video to assure you of the performance of the search engine.

https://streamable.com/i28hr2

In Iran, it is common to use this search engine due to filtering and restrictions on access to other sites.

tnx
    OK, next update should get you page 2+ results as well.
    Thanked by 1ahmad90
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    Was this update real?
    yes, it was out the same day.
    Thanked by 1ahmad90
  • Sven said:
    yes, it was out the same day.
    But still its work just for 10 results in page 1, and not working for page 2+ results. tanks