Skip to content

How to add custom footprints in gsa so it scrapes bing for them?

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
I've been having ongoing problems with scraping bing in scrapebox...

How can I add my own list of footprints to scrape in gsa with the bing search engine checked so I see if that works?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    options->advanced->tools->search... OR -> footprint studio
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I see search online for urls and search online for site lists. They both look the same when i click on them?

I see the footprint studio and see all the different engines to select but is there a custom option or how do i add my own specific footprints?

I could just select the different engines in the 'where to submit section' but there are only certain specific footprints within each engine that i want to use.

I already have all of those sorted in text files it would be great if I could just import them to a custom section to pull from.

I have the plain footprints as they come out from the gsa files...but I also have those footprints merged with different keywords to pull more results from.

Is the 'always use keywords to find target sites' box what I would check if I just put the plain footprints in, to merge all of the keywords?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In the footprint studio you can select the engine/platform and then you get all the predefined footprints for it. You can add your own there as well. Though you should know what of your footprints belongs to what engine.
    If you just want to use your footprints and get all the possible targets to it + sort them into the site lists / or to a file, just use: global options-> advanced->tools->Search Online for URLs. There you copy/paste your footprints, enable some search engines you want to use and then either save to a custom file or let them be added to site lists.