Skip to content

Many BAD SITEKEY - Xevil

I have had a lot of BAD SITEKEY bugs for a while! in Xevil. I am using the latest version of GSA and XEVIl. This problem only occurs in combination with GSA and XEVIL.

Examples:

Thanked by 1the_other_dude

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have tested them all and for SER (and me) it's all recaptcha v2 site keys. Anything Im missing?
    fixed in next update
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude

• Unfortunately today even more bugs

The update is not even released so nothing can have improved. Though, a screenshot doesn't give me much to improve things on. An URL is more worth.
  • Has this fix been deployed?
    as a test, http://aboutsnfjobs.com/login/ gives a bad sitekey with Xevil
    this site uses v2 and v3 recaptcha keys on the same page. It's hard to detect which one will be used without evaluating javascript. I guess the wrong one would get picked up here.
  • Sven said:
    this site uses v2 and v3 recaptcha keys on the same page. It's hard to detect which one will be used without evaluating javascript. I guess the wrong one would get picked up here.
    Ahh gotcha. Sorry for the false alarm. I saw the 2 recaptchas and they looked the same. 
    Do you see the keys when inspecting the recaptcha element when Inspector Tools? 
    I see them in source same as SER...SER can not inspect javascript or the ready rendered page.
  • Hi @Sven,
    I'm getting a fair amount of "Bad sitekey!" on Xevil. 

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Attached is a screenshot with the URL and more info.

Is there anything else I can provide to get assistance?

Thank you!
    but most of them are from same site