Skip to content

Xevil with CB

http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy1/

Hi guys, does Xevil really solve recaptcha as claimed?

Looking forward to your reviews!

Comments

• edited May 2022
    Yes. I have a license to CB. I have CB set to first captcha service, and sends failed or anything under 80% solve rate to Xevil. Xevil solves much more than CB. It is also very fast. I might just turn CB off. Not seeing a reason to continue using CB anymore. 
  • Yes. I have a license to CB. I have CB set to first captcha service, and sends failed or anything under 80% solve rate to Xevil. Xevil solves much more than CB. It is also very fast. I might just turn CB off. Not seeing a reason to continue using CB anymore. 
    Which proxies do you use? I am considering upgrading from CapMonster. But the proxy provider everyone recommends is too expensive and I don't know how IPv6 works.
  • https://reproxy.network/

this is what i am using with SER and zennoposter simultaneously to resolve recaptcha affordably.
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello
    Yes, use both. CB as the first captcha solver because it can work much faster than XEvil and it can solve some image captchas which are not solvable at XEvil. and use XEvil as your second captcha solver. by the way, XEvil is buggy a lot and it can not solve a lot of recaptcha v2s because of receiving "bad sitekey" but it really works well in solving recaptcha v3s and Image captchas. At the moment they're working on XEvil 6.0 which can solve Hcaptcha as well and it can be used as stand-alone software and XRumer is not necessary to be able to run XEvil. I hope these bugs get fixed in their 6.0s.
    For proxies, use reproxy.network as @the_other_dude said already. Prices are great and the quality of their service is high enough.
    Wish you a great day!
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • I really appreciate your elaboration. the_other_dude & AliTab. Would you kindly illustrate how IPv6 works? Can IPv6 work as a direct replacement for datacenter proxies on SER and Scrapebox? Why don't people use IPv6 if the pricings are so favorable?

I have always been wondering about IPv6 but couldn't find a clear reference. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

You can not use these proxies inside SER and Scrapebox and they're just for XEvil. using them inside other software will make your acc banned.
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • wts3849wts3849 US
    edited May 2022
    I see... So I still need both the IPv4 and IPv6. How many threads do I need for XEvil and how much do I need to pay monthly for XEvil subscriptions? I really like CapMonster because it is cheap, but success rates are between 50-70%.
    It depends on your server and your SER threads. If you're a light user, 50 threads are much enough.
    XEvil subscription is $10/month
    capmonster charges you more than XEvil. pay once for xevil, solve unlimited captcha/recaptcha and after 3 months start paying $10/month
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • I really appreciate your advice. I will try XEvil this week and see how it goes. Thanks again.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • Can it work with the Free Version or have to get the paid Xrumer version? If the free version works with SER, is it as effective as the paid version?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited May 2022
    What about the various text question answer based captchas...does cb and/or xevil handle those or do i need a separate service?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER handles more than 33000 questions/answers automatically. CB does emulate some text captcha services as well but for new questions/answers you might need a service. I recommend using http://www.textcaptchasolver.com/
    Sven said:
    SER handles more than 33000 questions/answers automatically. CB does emulate some text captcha services as well but for new questions/answers you might need a service. I recommend using http://www.textcaptchasolver.com/
    i have a text file saved, must be from a previous gsa install...it has about 105 thousands lines in it each having a question then the url

Would there be any practical way to do a compare and see which of these are already answered in my own and the default internal database?

I wish it had the number of times it came up as a question like the main software report has next to it, to see which are worth manually doing and uploading.

Sven said:
    what would the proper setup be for that in my settings? just to set textcaptchasolver as the last resort?
    cb first with a couple retires
    then xevil with a couple retries
    then MAYBE a manual recap service like dbc or 0cap or recaptcha etc?
    then textcaptchasolver?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. GSA Captcha Breaker
    2. software or service with no additional cost
    3. software or service with a fixed cost
    4. service with cost per captcha
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    Always use CB as first serve, and check Xevil to solve what CB can't do.

CB is faster, it caches images on disk to speed up breaking the same captcha.