Skip to content

how to get bookmark urls vs just the acct profile?

I want to build links to my bookmark urls as well as the profile page. right now in my verified link lists it only seems to have the main profile pages. how do i get the specific urls of the bookmarks being made to show up in my verified list so i can build tiers to them, send them to indexers, etc? thanks

Comments

• I can’t help you with your specific question. But I do have a question for you: why do you want to use resources building links to bookmarks?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You would need to enable/disable "profile*" in link-type option.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    You would need to enable/disable "profile*" in link-type option.
    in the project options section? the 'types of backlinks to create'?

i see profile - anchor text
    profile - contextual
    profile - url

would there a way for it to grab both types of links? i definitely still want to build links to my profile pages as well as the individual book mark urls
    I can’t help you with your specific question. But I do have a question for you: why do you want to use resources building links to bookmarks?
    just aa blog comment type links for a little extra juice, indexing/crawling
    So do you want profile urls or not!? I really can't follow you. If you want profiles not for social bookmarks, but for anything else, simply split the project up and make a separate social bookmarks project with individual settings.
    Sven said:
    So do you want profile urls or not!? I really can't follow you. If you want profiles not for social bookmarks, but for anything else, simply split the project up and make a separate social bookmarks project with individual settings.
    i have all my bookmarks in separate projects already where its only bookmarks being used as the engine type

for example on one of the sites there is the main profile url http://www.literature.bookmarking.site/user/johnnybrowney/ which show up in gsa verified and then the inner bookmark urls such as http://www.literature.bookmarking.site/News/on-page-optimization/ which i would also like to show up in the verified section so it builds links to them, and sends them to indexing services
    so in the end it's a "bug" on the engine not locating the placed social bookmark?
    Sven said:
    so in the end it's a "bug" on the engine not locating the placed social bookmark?
    seems to be yes...id like to grab the initial profile url but then all internally made specific bookmark urls made under that profile...to build links to them all and send them all to indexers etc
    I need the engine / sample url and maybe the account to review it and then fix the script. Thats the better option here.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist