Skip to content

Does Gsa spin articles?

Hi,

Im getting the message that all articles have been used and to add some more, I have entered the key for Spin Rewriter, and added a few articles in spintax, I assumed that GSA would spin each article before posting, is this not the case?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, the spin syntax should be added by you to the article. but even than its one article for SER...you can however define how many times you can submit such article (depending on how good your spintax is) in article manager (default is 1 in dupecheck option).
  • edited May 2022
    Hi thank you for the reply, is this the "Do not submit same article more than X" option? I dont have this option enabled, as I am still getting used to GSA I am not bothered if articles are used multiple times.

The articles I have have alot of spintax, Spin rewriter claims they they have billions of possible combinations, but I still see the add more articles message.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm thats stange...because that option will cause an error message like the one you get if not enough articles are there.