Skip to content

verifications dropped / slow submissions / more memory usage

AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
edited March 2022 in Bugs
Hello @Sven
I hope that you're fine. I can see mentioned problems in last 3 updates. I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this issues.

Best wishes

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Hey,

I think everyone I've spoken to has switched to 16.04. It's the most recent stable version. Although, Sven just released 16.09 which I'm yet to test properly.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    sickseo said:
    Hey,

I think everyone I've spoken to has switched to 16.04. It's the most recent stable version. Although, Sven just released 16.09 which I'm yet to test properly.
    Thank you. Can you provide me the link for download?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Here you go: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvaPxZBKuUdaibU4O4V2T307c5LarA?e=Xl5K6U

It's got all the archives for versions that I found were good.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    You're great, as always:)
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • 101sam101sam USA
    edited March 2022
    Thank you
  • have the issues been fixed or should I install 16.04? I am about to start a new campaign for the first time in a while. Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I see no issues in latest updates. I have opened a thread to compare results but the feedback was a lot less than I expected. Most of the people complaining are not really interested in that either, so I skipped looking any further to be honest.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
    have the issues been fixed or should I install 16.04? I am about to start a new campaign for the first time in a while. Thanks.
    Yes, It's fixed in new updates
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Hello,
    I'm using 16.04 because the latest updates are not stable and don't do the job properly.
    The 16.04 version is the best to date, just test to see the difference.
    I have been using it for a long time and it is very easy to use.

On the last version there is a problem of management of level between the t1/t2/t3 and more if affinities.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    affinities = ?
  • other minor worries I meant lol .
  • I am looking for help from @sickseo
    Can you tell me if there is a version that handles multilevels?
    T1/T2/T3.
    I have tried many things that don't work.
    I have even tried 16.04 but the level Project pyramidale as we attack the level 2 or 3 gsa ser does very little link really nothing at all?

The only solution is to redo the levels with different settings and to recover all the urls for example in T1 to put it manually in T2.

• I am using 16.04 too.
    Newer versions can't handle threads, speed.
  • I'm not the only one in this case! lol
    I'm not able to do multilevel projects.
    I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use the same method as the one used for the other, but I'm sure it's a good idea to use the same method as the one used for the other, and I'm sure it's a good idea to use the same method as the one used for the other.

Do you have the same problem? 
    @Sven
    @sickseo