Skip to content

how to get articles from one URL only

hello i have a question about gsa content generator.
1. first I want to ask how the settings if I get articles from only one url? 
2. Second, how do I prevent my own published articles from being picked up by the GSA content generator, several times I've done projects I have actually gotten my own articles copied by the GSA?

Comments

• You can scrape from one url yes, just uncheck the others in the filter.

This second part sven can answer better.
    Thanked by 1naseh
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. use algorithm "Same Article", uncheck all sources but your custom imported urls
    2. use project options->filter and add your domain/url to be not scraped.
    Thanked by 1naseh
  • nasehnaseh indonesia
    Sven said:
    1. use algorithm "Same Article", uncheck all sources but your custom imported urls
    2. use project options->filter and add your domain/url to be not scraped.
    okay thanks I will try, I want to ask again if the gsa content generator is able to retrieve all articles from blog forums for example redit, Quora or brainly?
  • nasehnaseh indonesia
    And how to scrape from archive.org ? 
    you can scrape from all of that as long as you have the urls. reddit, quora and brainly (in next update) are supported for keyword scraping.
    If you want toparse specific urls on artchive.org, just add them as custom source, you have an extra menu entry for that in project options->sources->custom->add.
  • nasehnaseh indonesia
    Sven said:
    you can scrape from all of that as long as you have the urls. reddit, quora and brainly (in next update) are supported for keyword scraping.
    If you want toparse specific urls on artchive.org, just add them as custom source, you have an extra menu entry for that in project options->sources->custom->add.
    I've tried and it worked.  can the gsa content generator automatically change the title of the article because some of the articles I got have the name of the domain from the previous example (xxxxxd.sitename) can not be set automatically so that the original sitename is not included in the generated results?
    select articles->right click->change title...