Skip to content

gscraper vs scrapebox which one is good?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Which one is good and why. I wanna buy.

Comments

• I want to see the answer to this question.  IMHO you will get more +1's for scrapebox as this is what most people use.  From what I read it is faster than scrapebox (hard to believe) and you don't have to worry about that 1 million url constraint that scrapebox has (aggravating). 
  • scrapebox is a most have tool for anyone doing SEO, don't think about it just buy it. Its not only a great scraper, it has soo sooo many utilities, amazing plugins, I use SB everyday and i don't scrape that much.
  • ScrapeBox is more famous than GScraper, Many people are not used GScraper. But I think GScraper more powerful and useful, watch this review for GScraper.

http://www.imdevin.com/gscraper-one-of-the-best/ 

• iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    I bought GScraper last week and basically I'm feeding GSA SER with it :D LOVE IT!!!
  • GScraper is ok but ScrapeBox is far way advanced than gscraper. If you buy ScrapeBox you will get a ton of additional features you can't find in GScraper.
  • try the basis free version of Gscraper..
  • Try to Google(/ncr) ScrapeBox at this time, Click the 2nd website, it will turn to GScraper website. this website just build with in 4 days.
  • I personally like Gscraper so much more.  I've owned and used Scrapebox since it first came out.  and I'm still liking Gscraper.  So much more faster.
  • what about the proxies for gscraper?? They charge these extra i think with around 40$+ a month.. or do you just use your private ones besides SER ?
  • Still preferring Hrefer over all, with SB as a close 2nd. We tried GScraper - not for us.

• I like gsraper. use it together with proxymultiplier. even the free version suffices for me.... but I just use it to search for article sites.....
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    1st: I prefer Gscraper for link building it so wonderful, fast and get many dofollow + you will get daily free AA blog that undone in scrapebox 2nd: I prefer Scrapebox for analyzing and daily SEO tools because many good addon in scrapebox. 3rd: You can combine Gscraper + Scrapebox + GSA to be numero uno!
  • @haryono

What type of proxy solution do you use?

Do you pay the monthly charge for Gscraper?

How many proxies would you recommend for Scrapebox/GScraper?
    I use wooproxy.com it price expensive but never disappointed you, don't buy cheap proxy it useless
    GSA SER + GSA CB + GSA Indexer + Gscraper + Scrapebox + majesticseo + indexification + some offer from fiverr is enough for me, I don't use software like senuke, ultimate demon, xrumer etc coz it only cab recycle your backlink with same IP.