Skip to content

[Feature Request] Protected Words for Internal Spinner

wts3849wts3849 US
edited April 2022 in GSA Content Generator
I really love the almighty power of WYSIWYG editor. Also, I have been comparing many spinners out there that can be integrated into CG, but found out that internal spinner is more than enough and often works more accurately for not distorting grammar/article structures.

I wish to have a "don't spin" word list that I can enter. It's nice that you recently added find/replace feature. But I think it will be better if we can protect important words at global level.

Thanks for the great programs!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Since you can add your words per project ->filter there you want to protect, I don't see much use in another, global option other than for your convenience. It would only confuse customers more with another option I guess.
    What do others suggest?
  • edited April 2022
    It makes sense to have protected words per project to me. Every project is different for those of us that work with several different niches and thousands of topics/keywords at a time. The words I need to protect in one project are almost always different than the ones I need to protect in another project. A global word protect option is not something I would ever use. I think that would be more like defining what stop words to use or not to use.
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • wts3849wts3849 US
    edited April 2022
    The heck? We already had that option in CG?

Filter/Modify option? So, if I set the Action to Protect, then that word won't get spun?

Does it still work when the article is not scraped? I usually paraphrase outside and manually paste into CG.

I always thought Filter/Modify options was only for censoring profanity.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that one is also used for the spinning service, at least unless I forget to add it somewhere.
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • It works great.

Thanks again.