Skip to content

Web 2.0 Backlinks

How to get subdomain backlinks using GSA.

1. blogspot
 2. wordpress
 3. tumblr
 4. weebly
 5. wix backlinks...?

How many engines out of 5 above, Does SEREngine offers?

Thanks,

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Hopefully gsa offers an addon that does sites like that...a rankerx sort of option...which i would be glad to pay a monthly fee for

I dont know why serengines still has its own forum and advertising on the site...it just leads to lots of dissapointed people wasting time and money
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Hopefully gsa offers an addon that does sites like that...a rankerx sort of option...which i would be glad to pay a monthly fee for

I dont know why serengines still has its own forum and advertising on the site...it just leads to lots of dissapointed people wasting time and money
    Yes, good idea

I have two programs that do this, but I really like GSA and would like to use it for this as well.
    denverfix said:
    Hopefully gsa offers an addon that does sites like that...a rankerx sort of option...which i would be glad to pay a monthly fee for

Yes, good idea

I have two programs that do this, but I really like GSA and would like to use it for this as well.
    which programs are u currently using and are they worth getting? 
  • I use zennoposter for web 2 registration and automation. It’s not a plug and play solution. You must use zennoposter to create the scripts. Because it is under your control, you will always have good results. Ranker x and other solutions available to the masses are not worth the money they are charging. Very poor success rates and account loss from being detected as a bot.
    Thanked by 1PLM
    I use zennoposter for web 2 registration and automation. It’s not a plug and play solution. You must use zennoposter to create the scripts. Because it is under your control, you will always have good results. Ranker x and other solutions available to the masses are not worth the money they are charging. Very poor success rates and account loss from being detected as a bot.
    are there any settings we can adjust ourselves inside rankerx or the like...to avoid bot detection? what stands out to you as red flags that trigger this? how fast a button is clicked, or time between pages or typing quickness etc?
  • edited May 2022
    I use zennoposter for web 2 registration and automation. It’s not a plug and play solution. You must use zennoposter to create the scripts. Because it is under your control, you will always have good results. Ranker x and other solutions available to the masses are not worth the money they are charging. Very poor success rates and account loss from being detected as a bot.
    are there any settings we can adjust ourselves inside rankerx or the like...to avoid bot detection? what stands out to you as red flags that trigger this? how fast a button is clicked, or time between pages or typing quickness etc?
    There are many ways websites flag users as bots. The things you mentioned are a few, but there are many more, even down to little details about a browser or machine, like the plugins you use, screen size, MAC address and much more. 

Unfortunately, I can’t help you with rankerx settings. I don’t even know if the settings you mentioned exist. I canceled my subscription after just a couple of weeks of testing with it. 

I’ve used many web 2 automation software since 2013. Many of them no longer exist because of poor success rates for users. Many of web 2 sites have good bot detection. Even on the level of discord and tik tok bot detection, which is impressive.

The best web 2 solutions I’ve used are custom coded. I’ve used selenium and python bots as well as browser plug-in “bots” (not really a bot but software that works inside of the browser. Not automated either. Semi automated). 

So to answer your question I think the best way to avoid bot detection on websites that employ bot detection is to not use a bot used by the masses.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist