Skip to content

How to export all the data from one laptop to another?

I need to ask that can i use my current licence of GSA SER and Proxy Scraper on two laptops at same time?

If i can not do that then i will need to export everything from my first laptop to another as this first laptop is slow and looks like have some internet connectivity issues in it.

Can someone tell me how to export everything and import to the new laptop?

Comments

• I also tried to find the answer to this question, does anyone know?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    One license can only be used for one system at a time. I have no problems if you keep it installed on two or more systems, but never use the same license more than ones at a time.
  • edited April 2022
    On the one hand, today's question is a trifle; on the other hand, when you urgently need to transfer files from the first laptop to the second, and there is no flash drive or disc at hand, and something else does not work - it is a real disaster, you lose all reasonableness. The most obvious and simple option offered by salvagedata.com - is to use any USB drive: a flash drive, an external drive, an SD card, etc. After connecting to the USB port, you need to select the folders and files you want, and by right-clicking on them, send them to the removable drive.
  • The best way to do this is to make backups of both software then transfer to some cloud solution or a flash drive in order to transfer to the new computer.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @GregOlts47 - You could try transferring files/folders via Dropbox or a similar solution.