Skip to content

Remove Low PR - [Request]

edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
I got big list in verified about 1 milion urls, well I am using only PR>1, so it will be good to add feature to remove all urls that have 0 PR or N/A PR from list. So this will save time, because of PR-? too low. Faster submission for all.

I can do it manually with other programs, but it completely waste of time :/

E: then I will add feature to test sites in list. For example I have my verified list, but now some engines doesnt work and I got error no engine matches even if I have this site in verified list..it also slow down submission speed. So add feature to test all websites (totally the same tool for important)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Sort the list by PR followed by selecting them (ctrl /shift to click first and last item) and choose to delete them.

Why is that a waste or fime...takes you 10 seconds if at all.

• if you have thousand of urls in your list and almost 80% are PR 0, then it slow down submission
  • Anyway I dont understand this:
    "Sort the list by PR followed by selecting them (ctrl /shift to click first and last item) and choose to delete them."

Where ? If I go to folder with verified urls, then there arent any PR, only urls.
    And what about checking the urls if these urls are still working
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You should do that in the GUI. Right click on the project->show urls->verified urls->right click on the list->sort by PR->make selection->right click again->delete->selected
  • I made my own solution how to remove all low PR and urls that doesnt work ..I imported all urls (verified, successful, ident.) to gscraper, removed all duplicated urls, checked PR (but you can imagine how long it takes to check Pr for about 500K urls) and then I will make two folders with high PR urls (PR>1) for Tier 1 and with low pr for (tier 2,3) ..but it takes about 15 hours to do, so as I said its waste of time