Skip to content

Download failed (no content)

I get a ton of these error messages from different sites.

When i go to the failed site they have forms and the sites are operating. It fails the check with and without a proxy.

An example is https://www.sanbernardinoconcrete.com

The site can be easily scraped via Curl so I don't understand why these are failing

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I checked this without proxies and get a valid reply with "successfully found + recaptcha required" as status.
    Please check if firewall or anti virus is blocking it if you skipped proxies as a possible issue.
  • botbrobotbro United States
    What would I enable/add to exceptions in firewall/antivirus to allow GSA full access
    I have tried completely disabling my antivirus and firewall at the same time and still won't work. Any other ideas?
    botbro said:
    I have tried completely disabling my antivirus and firewall at the same time and still won't work. Any other ideas?
    Just weird how its only some sites that dont consistently work. I send 20k+ messages a day
    hmm so it's just this site then? Maybe they block your IP?
    No they don't because it doesnt work with proxies. It's not just this sites. There are others too. I have tried with a proxy. Then with no proxy. Then with no proxy with a vpn on my computer turned on. Non of it works. Im just trying to successfully check it.
    send me the project backup, maybe something else is wrong.
    Thanked by 1botbro
    Sven said:
    send me the project backup, maybe something else is wrong.

just pm'd you