Skip to content

Any trick how to get related images?

SmeklinisSmeklinis XXX
edited April 2022 in GSA Content Generator
Can't figure out how to scrape content related images.
Also, how to limit scraping of images to some number? Because it scrapes 70k images for 20 articles.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just disable the image scrapers if you have enough content.
    That scraping is performed using your keywords as input on image search engines. The results are as good as your keywords I would guess.
  • Sven said:
    Just disable the image scrapers if you have enough content.
    That scraping is performed using your keywords as input on image search engines. The results are as good as your keywords I would guess.

I am getting totally irrelevant images. It is adult niche keywords, when scraping articles with images - I removing everything from "Filter / Modify". 
    hmm ok, adult related keywords are of course different. Search engines might not get you anything on this.
  • Sven said:
    hmm ok, adult related keywords are of course different. Search engines might not get you anything on this.
    I think problem is that it scrapes images of all words and not of words combination (keyword).
    As example if I am scraping images for "adult sex chat" - it gives results for all 3 words independent - what's why I am getting tons of irrelevant images.
    no, it does the search with all words combined. Though, you might want to put the keyword in quotes to improve results.
  • Sven said:
    no, it does the search with all words combined. Though, you might want to put the keyword in quotes to improve results.

It seems results are worse with quotes. Well, as I see - I should add images manually...
    you can do that as well. Though please send the project backup or give me the sources where you think the results are out of scope.
  • Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo and Yandex gives much more accurate results, but still a lot of manual work to filter out the results.
  • You can do this fairly easily on desktop using the Google Reverse Image Search option. All you have to do is:

Go to images.google.com.
    Click the camera icon that is appearing in the search bar.
    Then paste in the URL of an image that you have seen somewhere online, or
    You can manually upload an image from your computer that you have saved, or
    Drag an image from another window. if you also interested to get true followers on and social media plate forum just check this website
  • SmeklinisSmeklinis XXX
    edited April 2022
    Well, after further testing I see the following:
    When I searching for "adult sex chat" as example -
    I am getting tons of images which contains word "adult" in the title.
    But very few of them contains "sex chat".
    It means program is searching for separate words, not for whole keyword.
    The same in quotes.
    if you look closely to the log, you see it is using all the keywords. Just that that other words are sensitive and probably removed by the search algorithm itself.