Skip to content

Are my reverification settings correct for what i want?

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
This is a great new option thanks for implementing it

I wanted to make sure I had it right...

I have it set to immediately verify a link automatically when it's first built. 

Then I want to let that link sit there and pass any potential moderation for a full week. Then reverify that link once more before taking it out of the reverification que and also sending it to indexers.

Is the 8 days correct for the 'skip if...' section? Or will that verify the link a 3rd time? Do I need to set that to 7 or adjust other settings to achieve what I described above?

Thanks

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    This is a great new option thanks for implementing it

I wanted to make sure I had it right...

I have it set to immediately verify a link automatically when it's first built. 

Then I want to let that link sit there and pass any potential moderation for a full week. Then reverify that link once more before taking it out of the reverification que and also sending it to indexers.

Is the 8 days correct for the 'skip if...' section? Or will that verify the link a 3rd time? Do I need to set that to 7 or adjust other settings to achieve what I described above?

Thanks

Can anyone check my numbers here...does this make sense or am i misunderstanding the setup of the timing? thanks