Skip to content

Best way to submit at scale (captcha issue)

Anyone have tips for submitting website contact forms at scale (100k a day around) and dealing with captchas.

2captcha was getting pretty expensive on my end. I have tried CapMonster but my IP is getting banned even with proxies. Kinda sketched out by Xevil is it completely legit?

Just trying to keep costs down. Thanks for any advice in advance

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've never tried captchaAI, but it looks like they have unlimited solves for x/month. They might be worth checking out.
    Thanked by 2botbro BShahin
  • Try Xevil with good and sufficient proxies. I've been using capmonster.cloud but for some reason, the number of captchas to be solved raised by factor 10 some days ago and capmonster became expensive. So I set up a VPS with Xevil service and it works just great, success ratio at 80%, see the screenshot from capmonster in comparison, running the same number of GSA projects and treats. The VPS with Xevil (and more) installed costs me €40/month and is not running at full load (yet).
    Thanked by 1botbro
  • botbrobotbro United States
    Try Xevil with good and sufficient proxies. I've been using capmonster.cloud but for some reason, the number of captchas to be solved raised by factor 10 some days ago and capmonster became expensive. So I set up a VPS with Xevil service and it works just great, success ratio at 80%, see the screenshot from capmonster in comparison, running the same number of GSA projects and treats. The VPS with Xevil (and more) installed costs me €40/month and is not running at full load (yet).
    This is the version of xevil where you don't use xrumer? Does regular individual xevil solve recaptcha 2/3?
  • organiccastleorganiccastle Germany
    edited March 2022
    Xrumer is installed on the VPS but not in use. Current success ratio is 85%, including recaptcha 2/3.
  • botbrobotbro United States
    Total cost is around $240 USD for both right?
  • FormFillFormFill Colorado
    Organiccastle, can I hire you to get me set up with everything to be running at 80%+?
  • botbro said:
    Total cost is around $240 USD for both right?
    For the software, plus $10/m after the initial period. Plus the cost of a VPS and proxies. I'm using a service provider all in - €40/m + $13.50/m for the proxies.
  • FormFill said:
    Organiccastle, can I hire you to get me set up with everything to be running at 80%+?
    I've sent you a PM.