Skip to content

Some of the projects not submitting any URL over 24 hours

Hello,
After 24 hours we still have some sites that Active but not submitting to any engine
The setting for those sites are the same of those who working

We are using Private Proxy 
any advise

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Try using latest version 16.07 and see if the issue is still there. Also delete target url cache and history from projects before running them again.
  • Same issue here with version 16.08.
    I delete the target URL cache and history from projects, I also restart my VPS but the issues remain. I get only links from the URL redirect engine. Article, guestbook and social media are not creating any links for some reason. I have 100 projects active.

• Delete target URL cache and Reset the data help me at the end - but took few cycles before its start - so not sure if this the way to solved it but helped me
  • 101sam said:
    Delete target URL cache and Reset the data help me at the end - but took few cycles before its start - so not sure if this the way to solved it but helped me

I also delete the target URL twice and I get now 1 link in 7 min. so it didn't work for me.
    What do you mean by "Reset the data"?
  • Today it gets worst...With 100 active projects, I get four links per hour. Any idea how to fix it? Is it a version issue? I hope someone can help me with that.

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Do you want me to have a look at your install for you? You can DM me your vps details. I'm getting between 300 -500 vpm on version 16.04, so there is no good reason for you to be only getting 4 links per hour!

Unless you have the software scraping at the same time as building links? Or you are using purchased site lists?
  • It looks like the last update (16.9) fixes the issue!
    Thanks!