Skip to content

Massive increase in captchas

I realize a massive increase in Captcha consumption despite few submissions. Not sure this came with v16.08 or some days before. We had a similar situation some months ago. Any idea?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No change and also some month ago there was no change on the captcha handling.
  • Sven said:
    No change and also some month ago there was no change on the captcha handling.
    Strange. I refer to this previous discussion: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/177870#Comment_177870
    hmm but then it's something else, not the captcha setup. I have really not changed anything drastically.
  • Sven said:
    hmm but then it's something else, not the captcha setup. I have really not changed anything drastically.
    Is there any tests I can run on my side to find the issue? I have to admit that SER was stopped for two days prior this happening. On the other hand, there are almost no verifications now, despite submissions and the massive increase in captchas. No new projects, no changes to existing projects, same proxies as before.

• This is what I can see in the capmonster.cloud dashboard.
    wow, this is a lot. If you can get me a project backup maybe and exact urls involved in captcha log, i might be able to find the issue. Right now I have no clue.