Skip to content

Captcha max pr capped at 10

edited March 2022 in Bugs
I'm trying the software and noticed that the captcha services have a minimum and maximum PR to filter out the domains you wish to ignore. The max can be lowered to 0 but not increased past 10. The field just resets it to 10 if you type a higher value. Is this done on purpose? Maybe a limitation of the demo version? 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The traditional google PR was only 0-10. That discontinued metric is mapped to other values like yandex or Moz/Majestic. But it's always a 0-10 value.
    Thanked by 1ryanlucasdubhan
  • Sven said:
    The traditional google PR was only 0-10. That discontinued metric is mapped to other values like yandex or Moz/Majestic. But it's always a 0-10 value.

I take advantage of this post to ask you something. You do not plan better GSA Captcha Breaker?. It would be amazing if it breaks hood v3. I think it is not difficult, since only ipv 6 proxies are needed or not?
    hood v3 = ?
  • Sven said:
    hood v3 = ?
    recapcha v3
    it's not as easy as you might think. It needs constantly work on this and a real browser doing this requests + proxies. I don't have resources coding this right now.