Skip to content

Getting a LOT of filtered redirects

Hi all,
So I'm using GSA Proxy Scraper, and GSA Contact is using the proxy list I'm harvesting. I'm using US only proxies that are elite/anonymous.

I'm guessing this filter issue has something to do with the proxies, but I'm seeing a lot of redirects, and a lot of them are going to login.microsoftonline.com. Any reason for that? My submission success rate seems to be about 5% and that seems pretty low.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• FYI, I'm also getting an enormous number of "no contact form found" errors. Thoughts?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well a redirect is filtered out by default unless you allow in project settings to add that as new targets.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    "So I'm using GSA Proxy Scraper, and GSA Contact is using the proxy list I'm harvesting. I'm using US only proxies that are elite/anonymous."

That is challenge number 1 for you to overcome, these are public proxies.  They are good for scraping, but not posting.  They can literally cause all kinds of issues.  Even 10 private proxies would be enough to do 100 or more connections and avoid all the issues of the public proxies. 

Ive never seen redirects to microsoft, so it could be related to the proxies.  Try those same queries with 1 or more private proxies as a test. 

No contact form found could be a proxy issue, if the page did not finish downloading, but it could just be a url that does not actually have a contact form, which happens. 

Also redirects include urls from countries you choose to filter

lastly there is an option, can't remember off the top of my head, but you can add redirect urls as new urls, so they get added back to the list, which is what I do, but thats up to you.
  • Thanks for the update! I'll have to get a private proxy list I guess. How many would be needed for about 100k URLs? And do you have a suggestion for cheap proxies?

As far as the no contact forms, I've spot checked and most have a form, so it must be proxies. 
    It's more a question of 'how many threads' you use. The basic math here is 1 proxy is good for 10 threads.
  • Ah, OK. Just snagged 100 elite US proxies from DreamProxies, so if I'm using 50 threads I should be good to go.
    with 100 proxies you can use 1000 threads...but yea better start slow.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    100K urls isn't so much.  I would get 10 proxies and you would be fine.  Unless you trying to submit 100K every day or something. 
  • DSMDSM Philippines
    loopline said:
    100K urls isn't so much.  I would get 10 proxies and you would be fine.  Unless you trying to submit 100K every day or something. 
    How many proxies do you recommend if I intend to submit around 100K daily? Does proxyscrape (premium) a good fit for GSA?
  • DSM said:
    loopline said:
    How many proxies do you recommend if I intend to submit around 100K daily? Does proxyscrape (premium) a good fit for GSA?
    100 private proxies
    If you need it, please contact me and I will provide you with the test.
    Telegram: Gotosem