Skip to content

(Help) Parasites are not Ranking these Days With GSA

(Help) Parasites are not Ranking these Days With GSA

I did 100k GSA Blast to my parasite (facebook page) 

Facebook Page is Indexed on Google But not ranking. Almost 50% of links are indexed but no rankings

I used 50% contextual links , fresh Updated SER list

Diversified Backlink profile with diversified Anchors

I am confused where i made mistake

Can Anyone help?
Tagged:

Comments

• Did you do a single tier blast or point 3 tiers at your facebook page?

When you say it is not ranking, what are you checking this against? Your brand name on the facebook page or actual target keywords?
    Thanked by 1seo_alexa002
  • sickseo said:
    Did you do a single tier blast or point 3 tiers at your facebook page?

When you say it is not ranking, what are you checking this against? Your brand name on the facebook page or actual target keywords?
    200k GSA Blast Links , almost 60% of links are indexed. Fetched all links on 3 different premium indexers. 

I want to rank for actual target keywords
  • You need to use tiers and you need to use keyword anchors.
  • sickseo said:
    You need to use tiers and you need to use keyword anchors.
    SER Verified List Mandatory?
    Tiers Links as blog comments??
    I am using diversified anchors like naked url, generic, brand , keyword anchors, etc
  • sickseo said:
    I am using diversified anchors like naked url, generic, brand , keyword anchors, etc

Firstly, think about this. Your strategy didn't work did it? Do you think repeating the same strategy will produce different results? Do you understand why it didn't work?

Do you understand on page seo and off page seo? Is your facebook page even optimised for your target keywords? Do you think Google are mind readers and that by using generics they somehow miraculously know that you want your facebook page to rank for your target keywords?

So you think about what you did wrong and how your strategy failed miserably? Then make a decision. Do the same again and hope something different happens. Or do this instead:

On Page SEO

Optimise your facebook page for your target keywords where posssible. This means putting your target keywords in the url, page title, body content of the page. Ideally the posts on the facebook page should have your target keywords. If your facebook page does not have your target keywords, then it won't rank due to poor on page seo.
    Relevancy is very important for on page seo, and this is how google determine how relevant a page is to a target keyword. It needs to present on the page, otherwise it will be deemed irrelevant and never rank.

Off Page SEO

Keyword anchors move your rankings up. Generics and branding anchors don't. They just help dilute the anchor ratios. Is it necessary to do this with a facebook page, probably not.
    If you are using blog comments, then no, you don't want to be building tiers. As a source of links for raising rankings, blog comments would not be my first choice lol Only time I would use them on a money site is to purely help boost DA, but I would never expect a blog comment blast of 200k to move my rankings up. Even 1 billion blog comments would not move rankings up.

Most blog comments don't even allow keyword anchors. Did you use the obl filter in the software and set it to 100? Or did you just let the campaign rip with no filter and use blog comments with 10000k+ comments on them?
    Blog comments are generally poop unless they are less than 100 obls, do follow and use keyword anchors. What type of stats do you have in your blog comment list? Are they all no follow with over 100 obls with no keyword anchors?

You should be using articles, forums, soical networks and wiki, do follow only. These platforms have low obls, many are do folllow and give you the ability to use your desired keyword anchors. Then build 3 tiers with these. I'd suggest you run at 80% keyword anchors like I do. These are the platforms of value. Blog comments are best suited on the last tier. Normally they're used to help index other links created in tiers.

Indexing

You do realise that blog comments are usually indexed right? Did you send 200k blog comments to premium indexers? Most of those would have already been indexed without the premium indexer. Did you do an index check on your links before sending them for indexing?
    The fact that 40% are not indexed in google suggests that those root domains are not indexed in google, but you'd need to check this yourself. If that's the case, don't use links from unindexed link sources, they won't help you rank in google.
    Thanked by 2kane highsave
  • Also blog comments come in 2 varieties. With pagination enabled and without.

If it has pagination enabled, then once the page hits it's limit, new blog comments are placed on the next page creating a new url on the blog site. These are more useful as it's likely you'll get your link placed on a new page with a new url with repeated submissions, so in this case your link will count when placed on a different page url from the same site.

If pagination is disabled, then all the blog comments will remain on the same page. These are easy to spot as they have huge obls, like 100,000+. There is zero value in repeated submissions on these pages, as your link will only be counted once. It's called first link priority rule. Also the link juice available on that page is split equally amongst all the obls. This means that the more comments/external links on the page, the lower the value of the link juice that it will pass through your link.

How many unique domains are in your blog comment list? 200k is a lot of links but if you only have 100 blog sites in your list and they are all on sites with no pagination enabled, then your link will only be counted once. So 200k links will actually only be counted as 100 links, as there are only 100 sites in your site list, and only the first link on the page will count, the other hundreds of repeated links you've created on the same page will be ignored.

• sickseo said:
    sickseo said:

Firstly, think about this. Your strategy didn't work did it? Do you think repeating the same strategy will produce different results? Do you understand why it didn't work?

Do you understand on page seo and off page seo? Is your facebook page even optimised for your target keywords? Do you think Google are mind readers and that by using generics they somehow miraculously know that you want your facebook page to rank for your target keywords?

So you think about what you did wrong and how your strategy failed miserably? Then make a decision. Do the same again and hope something different happens. Or do this instead:

On Page SEO

Optimise your facebook page for your target keywords where posssible. This means putting your target keywords in the url, page title, body content of the page. Ideally the posts on the facebook page should have your target keywords. If your facebook page does not have your target keywords, then it won't rank due to poor on page seo.
    Relevancy is very important for on page seo, and this is how google determine how relevant a page is to a target keyword. It needs to present on the page, otherwise it will be deemed irrelevant and never rank.

Off Page SEO

Keyword anchors move your rankings up. Generics and branding anchors don't. They just help dilute the anchor ratios. Is it necessary to do this with a facebook page, probably not.
    If you are using blog comments, then no, you don't want to be building tiers. As a source of links for raising rankings, blog comments would not be my first choice lol Only time I would use them on a money site is to purely help boost DA, but I would never expect a blog comment blast of 200k to move my rankings up. Even 1 billion blog comments would not move rankings up.

Most blog comments don't even allow keyword anchors. Did you use the obl filter in the software and set it to 100? Or did you just let the campaign rip with no filter and use blog comments with 10000k+ comments on them?
    Blog comments are generally poop unless they are less than 100 obls, do follow and use keyword anchors. What type of stats do you have in your blog comment list? Are they all no follow with over 100 obls with no keyword anchors?

You should be using articles, forums, soical networks and wiki, do follow only. These platforms have low obls, many are do folllow and give you the ability to use your desired keyword anchors. Then build 3 tiers with these. I'd suggest you run at 80% keyword anchors like I do. These are the platforms of value. Blog comments are best suited on the last tier. Normally they're used to help index other links created in tiers.

Indexing

You do realise that blog comments are usually indexed right? Did you send 200k blog comments to premium indexers? Most of those would have already been indexed without the premium indexer. Did you do an index check on your links before sending them for indexing?
    The fact that 40% are not indexed in google suggests that those root domains are not indexed in google, but you'd need to check this yourself. If that's the case, don't use links from unindexed link sources, they won't help you rank in google.
    Thanks a Ton for Detailed Information

I outsource GSA Service from Others

previously  I used to do myself

But I don't Understand which emails, Proxies, VPS to use. It would be great if you can suggest best emails, Proxies & VPS to use

I have GSA Software Lifetime License

I have mostly parasite's to rank so i think if i implement things rightly it will rank easily. 

On Page

On Page I have done totally properly. keyword is in Page Title, Description, Permalink, Comments, etc

I know I have asked you a lot ,, 

Lastly please guide me for this :-

But I don't Understand which emails, Proxies, VPS to use. It would be great if you can suggest best emails, Proxies & VPS to use

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    Emails
    Catchall emails are recommended. Cheaper than buying hotmails, gmails/yahoo emails. If you only plan to run 1 install, then you only need 1 catchall email. Either get a vps with cpanel and 1 hosted domain. With this you can create unlimited catchall emails using new subdomains. Not necessary in your case with only 1 install of GSA SER. So use a service like @Hinkys SEO Spartans catchall emails instead. They offer 30 day free trial and 1 catchall email won't cost you much each month.

Proxies
    The cheapest option here is using shared proxies although you won't achieve maximum speeds as they are shared with others. Even just 10 of them is enough for one install. They should support 100 threads/proxy, if they don't then I don't recommend using them as a good proxy supplier. This means with just 10 proxies, your install of gsa can handle up to 1000 threads, which is crazy fast. This also depends on your vps and it's cpu capabilites.
    Places like mexela, buyproxies and squid proxies offer excellent speeds and are all seo friendly, Meaning those abuse complaints generated from link building will normally be ignored by them. 

If you have the budget to spend a little more and want the fastest speeds possible, then go for private proxies instead.
    Datacenter proxies will be the fastest of all and I currently use datacenter proxies from PrivateProxy. My vps normally run at up to 500vpm (verified links/minute). My dedi servers run between 1000vpm and 2500vpm.

VPS
    I use Hetzner cloud and Hetzner dedi servers based in finland/helsinki. They are the fastest location. Pricing and performance are unbeatable.
    On the vps I use their CPX21 with 3vcpus and 4gb ram. Can run GSA SER at 500 threads, wihch means higher vpm. Enough to run 1 install of gsa ser.
    They offer higher spec vps with more memory and cpu cores if you want to run more tools on the same machine. Their dedi machine AX41 may be the better option for running multiple tools. They can run gsa ser at 1000 threads.
    Alternatively you may want to check out solidseovps. Great pricing with a wide range of windows vps available in multiple locations.

Captcha solving
    This one is important. Don't use paid captcha solving services, They are expensive. Invest into XEvil by BotmasterLabs. Will do google recaptcha solving along with support for thousands of other capcthas. They will soon support hcaptcha and fun captcha too. You'll find it solves most captchas out there. You'll need a separate proxy subscription to solve the google recaptchas, so use ipv6 proxies from @NiveaCreme reproxy.network for this.

Sounds like it's just your off page seo campaigns that need adjusting. Need to use keyword anchors. This sends the right signal to google that the facebook page is about "your keyword" and not just about "click here". Keyword anchors send the right signal. Using a long list of related keywords will give the best results. Use tiers, 3 tiers is always recommended and only do follow links.