Skip to content

IP scan problems

I've tried to run several IP scans but get no results. I've run IP ranges that I know have live proxies so it's not a dead IP range. On the screenshot you can see near the bottom left where it should show the latest IP checked it is grayed out. It's still showing and counting the IPs so not sure if that matters. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe something blocks your scanning. This can happen on firewalls or antivirus software installed.
    Please check what test scripts you have enabled...they should work as they are tested ones an open port was found.
    Also keep in mind that proxies already in the list from the main form, are not scanned.

•  Firewall is off. AVG is set to allow the program to run. Works when I let it scrape from loaded sources, but not in IP scan mode. It's got to be a setting but I just can't figure out what.
    send me a sample range and a proxy you are sure it would work on that in private message.
  • Well, just satisfied myself that it isn't a connection problem. I downloaded Angry IP scanner and it connected just fine. So that means it has to be some setting I have screwed up. But I've went through them all and can't find what it is.
    The the upcoming version (improved speed), I was able to get a lot new proxies by just scanning the recommended IP-Ranges.

• It's not working for me. Ran the update, Set it to check against azenv.net. Ran a short IP range and came up with nothing. Ran the same range in Angry IP Scanner and had over 40 hits.
    can you give me that IP range in pm?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    My hand to fire that it will be a problem with the antivirus.
  • This is on a virtual machine so I removed all antivirus software and killed the firewall. Not the problem.