Skip to content

URL Shortener Scripts

Hi! I was wondering if any of you have experience working with existing URL shortening scripts.

I wanted to make one that just uses a flat file..I am wary of existing (non-custom)  database types, feel it's way more secure to avoid.

But Sven informed me that scripts to make URL shorteners already exist. I didn't look into it at the time, to be honest.

Now that I am more consciously using GSA tools, I am looking more at the engines, a goal for the past five years. :|  I am looking at SER engines that create links on URL shorteners.

Anyway, I want to make my own URL shorteners. Has been part of my plan, so just getting to make it happen.

I guess starting with what's free and open source and out there is fine.

Comments

• i have had success with using the url shorteners in the past, getting loads of verifieds etc, but recently it is not getting hardly any, i have tried tweaking it in multiple ways, but still not getting any success with them
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm working perfectly over here. Im verifying links all the time!?
  • Url shorteners are a big chunk of my site list with about 11500 unique domains and growing. All working perfectly for me. Have over 1000 google domains in there now lol
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee