Skip to content

[Article] We Studied 81,000 Page Titles – Google Rewrote 61% Of Them

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
I have added the interesting parts from this article to GSA Keyword Research to compare your title against your competitors titles and the study of that article with more ranking factors.

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Thank you, Sven! :) More insane, super-ill crazy new features! Still checking out the last last last last batch of GSA tools updates! ;)
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    I have added the interesting parts from this article to GSA Keyword Research to compare your title against your competitors titles and the study of that article with more ranking factors.
    Is this also integrated into the title relevant parts of gsa content generator?

i have to admit, i had no idea about this...i use a lot of brackets and pipes in titles and content. so is the takeaway here to be more mindful of what to use as a main title that is going to show up in the google serps specifically. and then still use whatever we feel will convert users the best within the main content?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Captcha Breaker is not using brackets and pipes at all unless you define it.