Skip to content

Scraping people also ask questions and answers?

Any change it could scrape people also ask and other q/a sites? Mainly interested in getting all the related "people also ask" questions that pop up on the first page of google when I search for a particular term.

They tend to expand out the more you click on them, would be great to grab them all till the end, or to X number maybe to prevent getting more unrelated garbage after a certain point.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats possible using GSA Keyword Research (repeat search option). With GSA Content Generator, you can scrape only ones but can manually repeat that search with the found data again and again.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I see google, google news, and google scholar in the sources section...how would i scrape the q/a section specifically?
  • I'm also interested on this question (just yesterday I opened a similar thread)
    Sven said:
    Thats possible using GSA Keyword Research (repeat search option). With GSA Content Generator, you can scrape only ones but can manually repeat that search with the found data again and again.
    how would one do this with CG? im not sure what that means. 
    When editing a project, you go to the keyword input and from there you can add new keywords and use the scraper. That one will allow you to choose different providers including "Google Questions".
    i see where to add new keywords therer but are u talking about the sources section then to select just the google questions? i dont see that option anywhere in there. in content generator?
    1. edit project->input->keywords->add->Find related Keywords
    2. Choose "Google Question" or "Quora"