Skip to content

best way to use unique articles on tier 1

i want to use articles with unique content on tier 1.

i can get unique articles but it is time consuming and not free.

so i want to find the most effective method of doing this.

even if i am taking sites from the inbuilt "verified" list, that i have previously posted to a lot of the articles will be wasted because the registration has failed , or any other reason.

please tell me if you can think of a better way to acheive this than what i have put below.

1. use gsa to register accounts & post article to using spun content.

2. wait 7 days to see if content is still there.

3.  login manually to successfully posted to accounts.

4. change spun article to unique content article & add 3-4 more articles to the account.

5. copy & paste urls of 3-4 articles added & add them to urls in project (so tier 2 can build links to these articles as well)

Comments

• anyone got any ideas on this ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can automate all of this already in project options. You have options to create e.g. the first articles without links, wait xyz days after registration or first article or next article and so on.
  • i dont think that will resolve the issue, if it has links or not, you will be still using the same amount of articles & the same percentage will still get wasted.

unless you take the articles from 2 different sources & i dont think gsa can do that.

am i wrong about any of this or misunderstood something ?
    So your problem is the article it posts the first time? You want it to be one special article and nothing else?
    If so, why can't it be some normal article from your manager, just without any link? Would a special "first time article" really make a change?
    Everything else is already covered via options.
  • no, that is not what i was saying at all.

what i said earlier -
    "even if i am taking sites from the inbuilt "verified" list, that i have previously posted to a lot of the articles will be wasted because the registration has failed , or any other reason."

"i can get unique articles but it is time consuming and not free."

if i set up a tier one project & use spun content & some of the articles are lost/wasted it doesnt make any difference, because it has been auto generated.

the auto generated/spun articles do not get indexed (in my humble opinion)

so i need to use unique content.

it is just not possible to make loads of unique articles & lose loads of them because of various reasons, registration issues etc etc etc.
    because its impossible to replace them in the same time period.

i cannot use spun articles on tier 1.

so i was asking for the best solution to this.

I don't really get what the problem is. If it's about links getting removed, then why not making use of the ReVerify option + option to use each article just ones. If a link is removed from verified, it will submit the article again to somewhere else as that article was not used anymore.
  • "If a link is removed from verified, it will submit the article again to somewhere else as that article was not used anymore."

i did not know that, if it does what it says that would solve the issue (i think)

• thanks for that answer, but what exactly has to be ticked for that to happen
    1. enable reverification in project options
    2. make sure you use the last option on the article manager tab.
    Thanked by 1marty
  • thank you

on this part

"2. make sure you use the last option on the article manager tab."

it has 3 options
    do not submit same article more than 1 time

1 per site/domain
    2 anywhere
    3 per account

Well use it as you want? But according to your previously thoughts, you want it to be "anywhere".
    Thanked by 1marty
  • sorry about this, but when it says "anywhere".

does that mean anywhere within that project, or anywhere within gsa.

the reason im asking is because i have a few projects that can use the articles from one folder, but obviously dont want them to use the same articles

• i just put some articles into a folder that are saved as
    "chrome html document" and when i click on all of them they open ok.

but when i tried to import them into gsa by
    article manager>add>import from folder

it said "no articles to import"
    i then saved them as .txt files & it imported them, is this the correct format to save them as (.txt) ?

they are from article forge

Any file will be used. Just make sure the folder and files included are accessible.
  • i got it to use the .txt files exported from article forge.

but what about this -

sorry about this, but when it says "anywhere".

does that mean anywhere within that project, or anywhere within gsa.

the reason im asking is because i have a few projects that can use the articles from one folder, but obviously dont want them to use the same articles

All settings rely to the project only. A project does not know about any other project's settings. So "anywhere" means in that project only.