Skip to content

Could I Be Making Too Many Links?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 2022 in Need Help
I mean, if I can't keep up with indexing them, I should slow down, no?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Unless I use tiers to help index??
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited January 2022
    Too many links? No such thing as too many links! lol
    You need to find the balance when building links. If a new link has enough inbound links, it will count towards your ranking. So plan your campaigns accordingly. I prefer to automate the entire campaign in GSA SER, making sure there are enough links or tiers in place to impact the T1 link so that it can serve it's purpose.
    I wouldn't get too engrossed in whether the link is indexed or not. I used to spend a lot of time and money on checking links being indexed. Need lots of proxies if you want to check millions of urls for indexed status. Personally I think it is a futile exercise and not worth the time.
    I skip this step and go straight to rank checking. If a campaign moves my rankings up, then I know it is effective. That's the goal of the campaign. If I check indexed stats and see zero links indexed, you are saying that I should stop what I'm doing and ignore the results of upward ranking mvements? Indexing stats are irrelevant when assessing how effective a campaign is.
    Even links that have been crawled by google and not indexed will count towards your rankings. The serving index is not the only source of data that google use to calculate rankings. It's just one of many. So don't get bogged down on whether a link is indexed or not. If you build tiers, it doesn't matter. If you use a link crawling service, it doesn't matter.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Thank you so much for the detailed reply. What you wrote makes sense.

Trying to get it right and not go down yet another path of doing things incorrectly.