Skip to content

Suggestions for a newcomer who already searched online

allggallgg Ukraine
edited January 2022 in Need Help
Hi guys,
I am new to GSA SER and yes, I already looked through the forum and google to find out how to get started.
Anyways, I have a couple of questions which I cannot find an answer to.
1. Articles. I have created a compaign in accordance to suggestions from experienced users, BUT I haven't find any information in regards to the number of articles needed.
Currently, I am trying to build T2 links to the guest posts pointing to my money site (MS). I decided to get started with Article engines.
I reached 100 submitted and 2 verified sites and it stoped. Not literally, but nothing was working. The number of threads dropped to 0 and no new sites were gotten. I tried to flex with the options and one of the things I did was allowing to submit the same article more than 1 time.
It seemed to have started to work as initially. Even better. I got 100 more submited and 20 verified sites.
I have 2 spun articles, 1k words/each.
GSA showed me a notification that all the texts have been used already, but I got it almost instantly after I have started the compaign.
How many articles do you usually use to get let's say 100 verified sites?
2. Link lists. Are they worth the price? I though the only things I will need are proxy, captcha breaker service, article spinner and the rest will do GSA SER. But now I see that people sell link lists. I don't understand how it works actually. I though GSA SER has a footprint of several engines, search them through SE in accordance with the keywords I indicate and submit there a link to my site.
I found out that many people use the link lists here on forum when I was looking for a resolution of my problem with low thread quantity. People said that GSA is slow af when you don't use 'prebuilt' link lists.
Can you please tell me more about it?
I would appreciate any help. If I missed the information and it was already discussed here, I REALLY APOLOGIZE and would appreciate if you can give me a link to the thread to read.

Comments

• If you don't use link lists and use your copy of SER to build your lists you have a lot of work to do. Firstly you'll need to parse the serps to get target urls, and with Google especially being quick to ban IPs you'll need a lot of functioning proxies to get a decent number of target sites. Next you'll need to set up a test project to run these target urls through in order to find the urls you can actually post to. As I'm sure anyone who has scraped a huge list of urls and then added them to SER will tell you, thousands of urls input will often only produce a few hundred verified links if you're lucky, unless your footprints are laser-targeted.
    With a link list someone has already done ALL the scraping and test submissions for you, and they're giving you a list of sites that have been proven to accept links. All you have to do is setup your project and off you go.
    Thanked by 1allgg
  • allggallgg Ukraine
    edited January 2022
    cherub said:
    If you don't use link lists and use your copy of SER to build your lists you have a lot of work to do. Firstly you'll need to parse the serps to get target urls, and with Google especially being quick to ban IPs you'll need a lot of functioning proxies to get a decent number of target sites. Next you'll need to set up a test project to run these target urls through in order to find the urls you can actually post to. As I'm sure anyone who has scraped a huge list of urls and then added them to SER will tell you, thousands of urls input will often only produce a few hundred verified links if you're lucky, unless your footprints are laser-targeted.
    With a link list someone has already done ALL the scraping and test submissions for you, and they're giving you a list of sites that have been proven to accept links. All you have to do is setup your project and off you go.

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it! As far as I understand using only GSA SER is not enough to get good results. In order to avoid more time consuming tasks, I can simply buy a subscription to a verified list of links. Noted!
    Is there any suggestion in regards to the number of articles? I already have a bunch of articles to use and I bought a subsribtion to TheBestSpinner 4 in order to reproduce them, but I am not sure how many articles per project I need to use. Let's say I have a 1000-word article spun through the software. How many articles do I need to spin? 1, 2, 3, 10 or even more?