Skip to content

[NEW ENGINES] Early Xmas Present

As an early Xmas present here are a few new engine scripts. First we have Yclas, which is what Open Classifieds evolved into a few years ago. Contextual links from articles posted as classified ads. Mostly nofollow, but I've seen a few dofollow links in there too.
Second we have 2 web2.0 parasites I've seen in backlink profiles. Both have no need for email verification (I managed to bypass the step on one of them completely) and so use random email addresses for registration.

Installation

Copy the .ini files from the Engines directory into your Engines directory
Copy the .ico files from the Icons directory into your Icons directory

Happy holidays all!

Comments

• Thank you thank you thank you!
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Happy Holidays, friend!

Thanks, kindly!

:)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    That's very generous.

Thanks @cherub!

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cherub said:
    As an early Xmas present here are a few new engine scripts. First we have Yclas, which is what Open Classifieds evolved into a few years ago. Contextual links from articles posted as classified ads. Mostly nofollow, but I've seen a few dofollow links in there too.
    Second we have 2 web2.0 parasites I've seen in backlink profiles. Both have no need for email verification (I managed to bypass the step on one of them completely) and so use random email addresses for registration.

Installation

Copy the .ini files from the Engines directory into your Engines directory
    Copy the .ico files from the Icons directory into your Icons directory

Happy holidays all!
    awesome thank you! will these be integrated into the next gsa update or is adding them manually as described the only way to do this?

are the yclas posts permanent or do they expire after a month or a few months like alot of other classified type sites do?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow thanks a lot! Should I add it to the default setup?
    Also this reminds me that @cherub had some requests to debug some scripts...I have it open as a new tab in browser but lately I have had little time. I promise to work on that and all the other open tabs sorry everyone!
    Thanked by 1Coelho
  • Do whatever you want with the engines @Sven, and take as much time as you need!
    @googlealchemist the posts on Yclas will vary depending on the site setup and the site's webmaster. In the script I set the expiry date to 2031 but it will be up to the setup of each site whether they honour that.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cherub said:
    Do whatever you want with the engines @Sven, and take as much time as you need!
    @googlealchemist the posts on Yclas will vary depending on the site setup and the site's webmaster. In the script I set the expiry date to 2031 but it will be up to the setup of each site whether they honour that.
    very nice, thanks...ill add the yclas foots into my scraping files thank you!
  • CoelhoCoelho UA
    edited December 2021
    This file does not exist :(
    update pls

No need to....it's part of the default SER setup already.
    Thanked by 1Coelho
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    Hello,

Can anyone provide the download link?

The file no longer exists.

Tks
    engines are part of SER