Skip to content

Can GSA post to blogs using post by email ?

can GSA do posting to blogs that i add manually to post by email articles ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, I didn't know it still works?
  • Sven said:
    no, I didn't know it still works?

there are sites like blogger.com or other free hosts where manually setting up and added to GSA could do posting or updating networks of blogs wit articles
  • will this be considered adding ?
    hmm it would mean I have to add totally new script commands...but yea why not.
    I just need something to test with and a manual.
  • Sven said:
    hmm it would mean I have to add totally new script commands...but yea why not.
    I just need something to test with and a manual.

do you need any help with that ?as blogger is free emails already exists articles to
    yea I need some manuals on how these emails should be formated.
    thanks, thats something i can work on.
    edited October 2021
    I have added support for email publishing in GSA Content Generator. Im not too sure if it would make sense adding it to SER right now as you would have to configure SMTP settings as well which seems a bit too much for most customers.
  • Sven said:
    I have added support for email publishing in GSA Content Generator. Im not too sure if it would make sense adding it to SER right now as you would have to configure SMTP settings as well which seems a bit too much for most customers.

so this will only work with GSA Content generator ? not with GSA SER ?
  • Sven said:

just now read your full comment
    any discount to buy GSA CG  :) or at last to buy without vat and small discount if possible ?
    The price is more than reasonable and I don't plan any discounts sorry. Keep in mind it's a life time license you get with free updates.
  • Sven said:
    The price is more than reasonable and I don't plan any discounts sorry. Keep in mind it's a life time license you get with free updates.

ok testing the 5 days free to see how it will post
  • anddone said:
    Sven said:

ok testing the 5 days free to see how it will post

do you plan to finish functions ? how does post scheduling works ? it post according to date set ? or project is running all time scheduled and posting on date set ?
    edited December 2021
    what do you mean with "finish functions"? Im working on the products all the time. What do you think is unfinished?
    scheduled post means you define a date and the wordpress cms is handling the visibility of the posts according to the set date.
  • Sven said:
    what do you mean with "finish functions"? Im working on the products all the time. What do you think is unfinished?
    scheduled post means you define a date and the wordpress cms is handling the visibility of the posts according to the set date.
    this info add to https://docu.gsa-online.de/content_generator/publishing_articles and it will me close to finish