Skip to content

How to Cancel Linkprocessor Account

I have become a member of linkprocessor.com however there is no place to cancel my membership in the website.

It seems the website is fake, they make you members and then you pay everymonth, there is no way to cancel it?

please advise if there is any way to cancel my membership?

Comments

• Report to your Bank to block linkprocessor transactions. Its a bad services.
  • bolaplay said:
    Report to your Bank to block linkprocessor transactions. Its a bad services.
    Thanks bolaplay. I will try with my bank. The owner of the linkprocessor . com is Tyler Willson, he is also owning https://www.postalannex.com/location/san-diego/16.

His wife Julia Willson, 
    I have tried to reach them but no way. The secretary in parcelannex always repeats that Tyler is outside and she doesn't have phone number.

I am really surprised how USA authorities are not taking any action for these scammers.
  • @ErTuKaPiano, its also happen on my ex-company account, we using their services mid 2019, and we try to stop early 2020, but facing same problem like you have. Its useless to contact them since they practice very bad and criminal mind of business. What our finance division did was contacting our bank to blacklist every auto billing transaction on their name.