Skip to content

Proper way to verify blog/image comments and guestbooks?

After using PI to identify targets for gsa to post to I upload that to a test project in gsa to test successful submissions and ultimately verifications...

Do I need to have verifications set to automatic or something custom so its immediate for blog/image comments and guestbooks...and any other cms that I'm not thinking of that have links that quickly roll off the initial page or are otherwise dynamic?

If so, would it be more efficient to have those cms setup in a separate project so I'm not wasting resources with auto verification on the other platforms?

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I've searched around for the answer to this but still am confused if anyone can shed some light...thanks
  • It should be quicker to just use 1 project per group of sites. So 1 project for blog comments, 1 project for image comments and 1 project for guestbooks. You might miss out on some targets, as if it was falsely detected as the wrong engine, it won't try any of the others if you only have 1 type of engine selected in that project.

I normally just use the 1 project and let it run through every single engine.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    It should be quicker to just use 1 project per group of sites. So 1 project for blog comments, 1 project for image comments and 1 project for guestbooks. You might miss out on some targets, as if it was falsely detected as the wrong engine, it won't try any of the others if you only have 1 type of engine selected in that project.

I normally just use the 1 project and let it run through every single engine.
    i see what your saying...i read some of the sites may fall under more than one type of engine so that would be a concern there. so your doing what im diong, and assume most are doing...having a test project for new identified lists and selecting all engines and letting it rip?

do u have verifications set to automatic which im assuming is immediate or how do i make sure im not missing verifications on blog and image and guestbook comments which tend to roll off the page within minutes or seconds after being posted?
  • Yes, I have verifications set to automatic. It's fairly immediate as in minutes.

For those sites where the pages move, I would expect the software to be able to deal with that automatically. There are no options for controlling this that I can see. If you look at the guestbook engines for example, most of those say the link page can move, so I would have thought that it had already been coded into the engine.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist