Online Panel: Go to - https://reproxy.network/
Telegram group: https://t.me/reproxynews
Buy on Sellix: https://niveacreme.sellix.io/
Check other websites: https://reproxy.network/#IPv6_check
Activate key: Go to - https://reproxy.network/

The size of our network: 4x /29 = 4x 633,825,300,114,114,700,748,351,602,688
The lower the network, the more IPs it has. For example: 1x /29 = 8x /32

Statistics:
Do you want to solve reCAPTCHA of any version without problems and in a huge amount, as well as at maximum speed?
Then you have found the right service!

Price (NEW PROXY):
Do you need more? Write to your contacts - we will discuss it.

1000 threads ~ 43$/month.
900 threads ~ 40$/month.
800 threads ~ 36$/month.
700 threads ~ 33$/month.
600 threads ~ 29$/month.
500 threads ~ 27$/month.
400 threads ~ 23$/month.
300 threads ~ 20$/month.
200 threads ~ 16$/month.
100 threads ~ 13$/month.
50 threads ~ 6.5$/month.

Advantages of the new proxy packages:
New proxy protocol: HTTP/S | SOCKS5/SOCKS5H.
Proxy rotation every request!
Increased penetration, reduced reCAPTCHA solving time by 20-40% compared to competitors.
Increased server throughput up to 80 gb/s!
New servers that can withstand huge loads!
The ability to use a proxy not only to solve reCAPTCHA, but also to solve other web automation tasks.

Why choose us and our advantages:
High-speed operation.
High success rate 95%+
A high percentage of valid tokens.
A quick solution recaptcha.
To make sure of this, you can read the reviews in this topic.

Connection:
Available in the dashboard after registration.

The project is provided only for legal purposes.
All responsibility is borne by the person using this project.

In this topic, please leave only feedback.
Solutions to problems-write to the contacts.
Thanked by 2Deeeeeeee liwern
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Def want to subscribe. I've never used those payment platforms, though. Can I transfer funds from a credit card in the US to either payment processor? Thanks, kindly!
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    Def want to subscribe. I've never used those payment platforms, though. Can I transfer funds from a credit card in the US to either payment processor? Thanks, kindly!
    Register on the site, there are many payment methods, if you have problems there is a way to contact me.
  • How big is the IP pool?
  • @NiveaCreme Nice to see your services advertised here. I've been using them for less than 1 month on multiple servers and the solve rates are excellent. Hardly any ip bans. Definitely recommended proxies for xevil. Best prices and best quality too.
    Thanked by 1NiveaCreme
  • sickseo said:
    @NiveaCreme Nice to see your services advertised here. I've been using them for less than 1 month on multiple servers and the solve rates are excellent. Hardly any ip bans. Definitely recommended proxies for xevil. Best prices and best quality too.
    Hey!
    I told the proxy seller about the forum and to post here !
    I told him because many people need his services instead of expensive ones!
    Thanked by 1sickseo
    3 subnet /29 subnet.
    1 subnet /29 subnet = 633,825,300,114,114,700,748,351,602,688 ip. x3
    3 subnet /29 subnet.
    Can you set me up for a trial for couple of hours? I already have a provider but want to test yours . 
  • When trying to set IP for access, do you have some kind of API for that? For people with dynamic IP?
    3 subnet /29 subnet.
    Can you set me up for a trial for couple of hours? I already have a provider but want to test yours . 
    Write me Telegram, contact - website
    MrGreen said:
    When trying to set IP for access, do you have some kind of API for that? For people with dynamic IP?
    Only website
  • We work steadily, waiting for new customers!
  • +1, I tried many providers and this one is great!!! I will be a client. Would be great if you could accept paypal
  • kanekane singapore
    hi, Is it only for XEVIL CAPTCHA? how about GSA SER use it? thanks  @NiveaCreme
  • kane said:
    hi, Is it only for XEVIL CAPTCHA? how about GSA SER use it? thanks  @NiveaCreme
    Any legal work is allowed, you can take a test for 1 hour on the site (after registration) and check everything :)
  • For clarification, can we use this service to scrape Google SERPs too?
  • edited July 2022
    do you accept from non-russian platforms like paypal or more well known cryptocurrency like eth, ltc 
  • ksatul said:
    do you accept from non-russian platforms like paypal or more well known cryptocurrency like eth, ltc 
    paypal block in russia. Crypto - use sellix [btc, ltc, eth]
  • Can you tell me the success rate in Capmonster?

And how many IPs are allowed to whitelist?
  • Can you tell me the success rate in Capmonster?

And how many IPs are allowed to whitelist?
    1) The success rate does not depend on the proxy. in xevil it is for example 99.9% <1% bans
    2) one package = one ip

We also added a system for customers from all countries of the world.
  • We have added an affiliate program, now you can earn with us!
  • Added two new IPv6 networks: UK and Canada. You can change your package settings at any time.
  • any reviews for this company?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    For recaptcha solving with ipv6 in xevil - works very very well. I've been using just this service since they launched which is nearly 2 years ago. Definitely recommended.
  • @NiveaCreme How to setup ipv4 proxy with GSA SER? I can't see any option for Reproxy into SER proxy configuration.
  • MasumKhan said:
    @NiveaCreme How to setup ipv4 proxy with GSA SER? I can't see any option for Reproxy into SER proxy configuration.
    Hi write me pls in telegram i help u
  • ivdmivdm South Africa
    edited November 2023
    MasumKhan said:
    @NiveaCreme How to setup ipv4 proxy with GSA SER? I can't see any option for Reproxy into SER proxy configuration.
    You mention here to one of the other member they must contact you and you will help them with setting up GSA ser with your Proxy but when a peron contact you for help you tell me you just sell Proxy and I must contact GSA support for help. 

Why do you tell one member you will help but with other member you tell them to contact GSA support.

I wanted to buy your product on a monthly basis but if thats how you help members then I will rather stay away. 

You just lost $50 every month.

All I wanted to know was how to add you proxy to GSA ser and to CapMonster
  • NiveaCremeNiveaCreme World
    edited December 2023
    ivdm said:
    MasumKhan said:
    You mention here to one of the other member they must contact you and you will help them with setting up GSA ser with your Proxy but when a peron contact you for help you tell me you just sell Proxy and I must contact GSA support for help. 

Why do you tell one member you will help but with other member you tell them to contact GSA support.

I wanted to buy your product on a monthly basis but if thats how you help members then I will rather stay away. 

You just lost $50 every month.

All I wanted to know was how to add you proxy to GSA ser and to CapMonster
    Write to me in telegram, if you are refused, write to the administrator about it.