Skip to content

What is best Xevil seeting with GSA?

Im using Xevil 5, and need to know what is best setting for Xevil with GSA

Tagged:

Comments

• That all looks fine. There isn't much you can do in xevil in terms of options. Just make sure to do a balance check in gsa ser to make sure the connection between both tools is working.
  • Hi!
    Sorry for the off-topic question. Did you buy Xevil along with Xrumer with payment for two years?

Thanks!
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    sickseo said:
    That all looks fine. There isn't much you can do in xevil in terms of options. Just make sure to do a balance check in gsa ser to make sure the connection between both tools is working.
    I saw you are using Api Key in Xevil setting, where can i get that api key?
    Codov said:
    Hi!
    Sorry for the off-topic question. Did you buy Xevil along with Xrumer with payment for two years?

Thanks!
    I paid Xevil 240$ for xevil and one year subscription that was 100$, 
  • I bought the business license so I got 5 pc license and the suite comes with all 4 tools, xevil, xrumer, hrefer and soc plugin. They can't be bought seperately.

In addition there is a $10 monthly usage fee. If you pay this usage fee annually for $100/year then he gives you access to beta version 5 which has recaptcha V2/v3 solving capabilities.

Plus it's 30% off right now black friday discount.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited November 2021
    @Yamiraan To get the xevil api key, look at your second picture above. Choose enable api key verification, then click generate.

Then enter the ip and api key into gsa ser.

Your ip will be 127.0.0.1 if you are solving locally on same machine.

You don't need to use the api key, it should work out of the box if using tools on same machine. It's only needed when sending captchas from one server to another server. It also helps prevent unauthorised access if you believe someone is sending captchas to your server. The api key will prevent this access.
  • Yamiraan said:
    sickseo said:
    That all looks fine. There isn't much you can do in xevil in terms of options. Just make sure to do a balance check in gsa ser to make sure the connection between both tools is working.
    I saw you are using Api Key in Xevil setting, where can i get that api key?
    Codov said:
    Hi!

Thanks!
    I paid Xevil 240$ for xevil and one year subscription that was 100$, 
    As I know you need to make 2 years subscription to get Xevil 5.0, or not?
  • sickseo said:
    I bought the business license so I got 5 pc license and the suite comes with all 4 tools, xevil, xrumer, hrefer and soc plugin. They can't be bought seperately.

In addition there is a $10 monthly usage fee. If you pay this usage fee annually for $100/year then he gives you access to beta version 5 which has recaptcha V2/v3 solving capabilities.

Wow! How much did you pay?
  • sickseo said:
    I bought the business license so I got 5 pc license and the suite comes with all 4 tools, xevil, xrumer, hrefer and soc plugin. They can't be bought seperately.

I see the price is 212 USD, is it the black Friday price?
  • Pretty sure it's still one year subscription to get access to Xevil 5. I bought mine years ago and have too many of them to buy anymore right now. But with 30% off, the business license should be $280 for 5 pcs and the standard license should be $168 for 2 pcs.
  • sickseo said:
    Pretty sure it's still one year subscription to get access to Xevil 5. I bought mine years ago and have too many of them to buy anymore right now. But with 30% off, the business license should be $280 for 5 pcs and the standard license should be $168 for 2 pcs.
    Thank you for the info! 
  • Yamiraan Sorry for intervening in the discussion :)
  • giggiomangiggioman Europe
    edited December 2021
    I don't have the software yet, but have you tried to contact the developer on Skype? I had some presale questions and he answered me within 24 hours
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2021
    I am hoping to get the Beta Xevil 5 version. I just set up Xevil 4.1.36, the version XRumer comes with out of the box.  Just set the 10% threshhold, but otherwise was communicating fine with SER.

I joined the group as instructed, but haven't heard back from them yet. This is how users get access, according to the header of Xevil 4.1.36. Do I just need to DL a newer version of Xrumer?

Also, the ReCaptcha module on Xevil has ZERO solves! Everything comes back with Errors!!! It looks like it's solving but then the results are just not good.

Good: 0
    Bad Sitekey: 110
    Bad: 230
    IP Banned: 1

Any ideas? Thanks...Already testing proxies, they seem OK...

• So to get access to XEvil beta 5, you need to subscribe annually and then send payment detaills to botmaster on skype. He then activates the beta 5 for you which includes V2/V3 solving on your account.

On Xevil 4, the recaptcha solving module is disabled, as in it doesn't work lol As you just found out.

Honestly speaking, Botmaster products has one of the most complicated systems for gaining access to his products. Lots of manual steps involved. But still, worth going through the pain lol
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    sickseo said:

On Xevil 4, the recaptcha solving module is disabled, as in it doesn't work lol As you just found out.

ahhh..that explains it! :wink:

• @sickseo and anybody else. I need a bit of help with getting recaptcha to work. What are the best proxies to use for xEvil?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    This is what you want:

https://reproxy.network/
    Thanked by 1blue88
  • sickseo said:
    This is what you want:

https://reproxy.network/

Legend! Thank you.
    Thanked by 1sickseo