Skip to content

[NEW ENGINE] ContactForm7

This engine is something different, as it doesn't actually build links. Instead it will complete contact forms powered by ContactForm7, the popular Wordpress plugin. This might not be to everyone's interest, but I just wanted to show that SER is very versatile and can be used for other things not involving link building. Of course, if you really want to get serious with contact form marketing then you need to use GSA Website Contact which has a full suite of features: https://www.gsa-online.de/en/product/web_contact/

Download
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iltj35

Installation
Copy the .ini files from the Engines directory into your Engines directory
Copy the .ico files from the Icons directory into your Icons directory

How to use
Create a new project, clear the 'where to submit' window by right clicking > check none, then select the checkbox next to the 'Email' icon. This is a new engine type created for the ContactForm7 engine. Now fill in your settings. Place a dummy url in the url field and some dummy keywords in the keywords field, these won't be used by the engine. To customise the email that you will send you need to fill in data for the Senders Email, Senders Name, Email Message and Email Subject fields. 'Senders Email' defaults to a random email address for each submission, but you can specify what you want if you wish. 'Senders Name' also defaults to a random name but you can add whatever you want. 'Email Message' and 'Email Subject' are the main ones you should edit, they can be spun text, macros, any standard SER options and syntax.

You should disable verification in the project options, as there will be nothing for SER to verify. Instead, when the project is running and submitting contact forms the successful submissions will come up in the usual window. Remember though, there's no way to tell whether someone actually reads the emails that get sent, we can only log that a submission was made.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I ones wrote such an engine myself just for fun before deciding to make a new tool out of it. ;)
  • Just thought I would offer something different, trying to show the versatility of SER. With a bit of tinkering and a few external scripts I've had mine generating accounts, populating databases, it was even powering the data side of 2 price comparison websites until earlier on this year!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    :-)
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Just playing devils advocate here especially since I'm aware its an active product of the boss.

Has anyone in the history of contact form spamming ever made a sale, generated a warm lead, or even gotten a positive reply back?

I despise getting slammed with this stuff.

I guess its a numbers game? But I feel like your just pissing off 99.999999999999% of all the recipients...risking spam complaints to your host, legal/financial problems with can spam laws, bad reviews/branding, etc
  • @cherub can you update the link ? or do you have footprint ? 
  • I'll have to dig around in my backups later
  • I don't have the zip file anymore but the engine is up here: https://gofile.io/d/k3R5zs
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    Does anyone still have this engine?