Skip to content

What index service work now ?

What index service work for you guys ? to index GSA Backlinks. 

Does Indexification Work? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi, Till this month I was using Eliteindexer and it worked for me. But due to suddenly ban of automatic payment my subscription of them disconnected and plan expired. Now I am looking for new indexing services too.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited November 2021
    I've been using the best indexer for a few months now. I'm seeing very good results in my rankings since using their service. I literally finish running a 3 tier pyramid and upload my urls. Then 3-12 days later, I start seeing upward movement in rankings across all keywords in the campaign lol

This is just GSA links to money site using do follow only in 3 tiers.

It's unlimited submissions which quite frankly is amazing lol It's pretty cheap too.

Only downside for me is that you have to upload your urls manually and there are file size limits on their server. Files with about 100k -150k links are normally fine to upload. For most people that's more than enough. Oh and they have recaptcha on the upload page which can become very annoying when you have hundreds of files to upload. I can spend hours stuck in a loop clicking to solve recaptchas. I may actually use zennoposter to automate the uploads and use xevil to solve the recaptchas lol The developer doesn't want to remove the recaptcha protection from the page which is a real pain.

It's in the buy/sell/trade section on this forum and definitely recommended.

• sickseo said:
    I've been using the best indexer for a few months now. I'm seeing very good results in my rankings since using their service. I literally finish running a 3 tier pyramid and upload my urls. Then 3-12 days later, I start seeing upward movement in rankings across all keywords in the campaign lol

This is just GSA links to money site using do follow only in 3 tiers.

It's unlimited submissions which quite frankly is amazing lol It's pretty cheap too.

Only downside for me is that you have to upload your urls manually and there are file size limits on their server. Files with about 100k -150k links are normally fine to upload. For most people that's more than enough. Oh and they have recaptcha on the upload page which can become very annoying when you have hundreds of files to upload. I can spend hours stuck in a loop clicking to solve recaptchas. I may actually use zennoposter to automate the uploads and use xevil to solve the recaptchas lol The developer doesn't want to remove the recaptcha protection from the page which is a real pain.

It's in the buy/sell/trade section on this forum and definitely recommended.

Hello, it's been a while!
    I have something to ask.
    Why do you upload it by dividing it into several files instead of uploading it at once?

• Hey,

It seems to be due to some limitation they have on their server. I get error messages saying "entity too large". If the file size is more than 100mb, it's more likely to throw an error. It's a pain as some of my installs will have a few million urls in there, but there is no way it can be uploaded in one go.

There is no api either. They tried to implement it but it didn't work, so it got scrapped. That would have been the best solution for hands free submission.
  • There seems now not many indexers work, especially for web2.0, etc.
  • I just got banned from bestindexer. Seems they didn't like me using zenoposter 7 and xevil to upload my urls. So i'm looking for an indexing service too. Preferably with unlimited submissions.
  • @sickseo For 49$ and a million links a day, its too much for word "unlimited" :D , thats why there are reCaptcha.
  • @bolaplay It was more like 44 milion per day for me lol It's defintely not unlimited. He just says that it is and then he'll ban you for excessive use.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited November 2021
    In reality concerning sickseo, it is about 10giga of urls per day of type redirections of urls, therefore of the urls which make 3 lines.
    Some days it can wait around 20 gigas per day for the same client for 39 usd per month ^^
    We can generally only index 10 000 backlinks (in total) with another indexer service for this price. Suffice to say that this gives us excellent publicity, thank you : https://thebestindexer.com/
    The reason for the ban comes from the automated system that it runs on our server, its interruption and 1500 IPs on its private access.
    Despite our warnings he continued. Whatever the reason, the rules are the same for everyone.
    We also recall that the sharing of private access is equivalent to a definitive ban.
    In view of the offenses committed, whether it was repeated every day, we made a full refund and banned the customer.
    Let us now see what indexing service he will be able to afford for 39 usd which will be able to meet his needs.
    We will gladly follow this thread because we already know that nothing comes close or far to the services of thebestindexer. In addition, we do 3x more work than the others since we index on Google, Bing and Yandex.
    There is no unlimited service to our knowledge or it must have a price of several hundred euros or more per month only for Google and still it must work ...
    This is clearly a customer frustrated at being banned from the best indexing service for practices that will not be accepted by others.
    In this regard, an SEO service worthy of the name does not send this kind of link on the sites of its clients ... or then not by pretending to be a professional  ;)
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited November 2021
    Lol You are funny. Stop advertising unlimited urls when it clearly isn't. No one else advertises unlimited urls because they know they can not support it. That's why I've not used an indexing service in over 4 years. I've never needed an indexing service because it's built into the campaigns I run.

Your advert and verbal confirmation of it being unlimited is the only reason I signed up. You confirmed that any type of link is accepted. I only send in GSA ser links. If you used the software then you should be very familiar with the types of links that will be submitted. You said no restrictions.

The majority of link sources for me in gsa ser are exploits, blog comments, url shorteners and indexer links. These are my main sources of links. But you are saying that I've overloaded your system by submitting these links? lol

Why are you advertising your product on the GSA forum and then banning a customer for submitting GSA links to your system?

Seriously, I am tired of wasting my time on services that lie about what they offer. This is the GSA forum. I use GSA to make links. I submit the same links as everyone else does that uses GSA. I just submit more than anyone else.

You think banning a customer, probably the heaviest user on this fourm, is giving you good publicity. lol OK.

I think I've spoken to most users on this forum and will likely continue to speak to most newbies on this forum and I've been recommending your service to them. Well, I won't be anymore. lol How is that good publicity for you?

1500 ips on private access? That's because I use proxies/vpn (nord VPN) as well as server ips to submit urls so that I can bypass that annoying google recaptcha. 1500 ips sounds incredibly high to me but it's probably about right considering the volume of links and files I work with. That's over 2 -3 months.

I would do 5-10 submissions and change ip on my vpn, otherwise I spend hours clicking boats, fire hydrants, chimneys, crosswalks, cars, motorcycles, bicycles. I have better things to do in life than waste it on clicking google recapcthas. After doing it manually for several weeks/months with a vpn, and manually uploading 200+ files per day from 44 different vps (different ips) I got pretty tired and frustrated with all the clicking I was doing. So damn right I looked at automation as a solution.

The most recent submissions were all done with zennoposter 7 and mostly from my real ip. Was testing with proxies also.  As I was using xevil for recaptcha solving, there was no need to change ip. 

The last 1491 submissions were done with zennoposter. Most files were less than 100mb each.

Honestly, it's an annoying system that is not built to work with GSA ser and certainly not designed for automation and unlimited submissions. Instead of trying to fight the automated systems, you should be embracing automation. It's the future. 

If I ran this indexing service and listened to my clients:
    -I'd be looking at ways of growing the system to make it more stable so that it could handle unlimited submissions.
    -I'd be increasing the upload limit of files to 1gb so that clients could upload 1 million urls per file instead of wasting thier time splitting files into 100k batches, just so your system can accept them.
    -I most definitely would remove that recaptcha. It doesn't help prevent automated systems. It actually encourages it. It's the only reaosn why I invested into zennoposter and spent a day learning how to use it.
    -I'd even share the zennoposter project with all my clients and encourage them to use it as it would save them hundreds of man hours doing it manually.
    -Or how about the option to have the service deployed on our own servers? Or any option that would release the load from your servers.

Instead of listening to your clients and their needs, you do the opposite and do your best to make your clients waste their time on clicking recaptchas and slow down the submission process. Then you come on the forum and try to make your client look bad. Gee thanks. Really professional behaviour there! Try working with your clients to make your system better. Instead of working against them when they try to save time using your system.

One install of GSA SER can easily make between 1 million and 3 million urls. So for me on 44 vps with 3 million urls per server, splitting them all into 100k batches. That is a lot of extra work on my end, just to accomodate your sytem into my strategy. That is also a lot of files that need to be uploaded everyday. 

You're the one that actually created this mess due to the extremely low file upload limit and the google recaptcha protection on the submission form.

But instead of considering any of these things or trying to improve your service so that it can cope, you just ban me lol Well thanks for that. Just another service I've tested that couldn't handle the sheer link volume that 44 installs make in a day.

You are not the first service that has advertised "unlimited" that has banned me for excessive usage. I'm pretty sure you won't be the last either. Webshare banned me earlier this year for the very same thing. Using their "unlimited bandwidth" option and then being banned for excessive usage. Stop advertising unlimited when it isn't unlimited. That's called false advertising. It annoys people, so stop doing it.

You service providers really need to think long and hard about what you advertise. You advertise unlimited urls. What did you think would happen? lol

You simply can't handle the volume of links I make. No one can. So there is no point looking for an alternative. Just move on!
    Sorry no Time for you  ;)
  • Kaine said:
    In this regard, an SEO service worthy of the name does not send this kind of link on the sites of its clients ... or then not by pretending to be a professional  ;)
    You clearly don't do SEO for a living. There is a reason why I use these link sources for clients. The reason is because it works lol
    edited November 2021
    sickseo said:
    Kaine said:
    You clearly don't do SEO for a living. There is a reason why I use these link sources for clients. The reason is because it works lol

I'm hallucinating or are you telling me how to do my job when you don't even know how to index your own links? Is this a joke?

I am a VIP like you and have been doing SEO for about 15 years. You have nothing to teach me, keep this for your clients.
    When did we say you overload our services? You broke several rules and reoffended, is it difficult to understand?
    The reason you use what we all think of as kitchen tiers is because it doesn't require any skill. A beginner learns the tiers system here during the day.
    If you were who you claim to be you would have understood that your tird tiers done with crappy links was pointless because we do the job. You could have done a third level of quality instead. In other words, your customers would not be at risk. But for that one would have to be smart.
    You sounded like a complete jerk here and anyone will be able to tell by reading what you thought was revenge.
    We could also sue you and seek damages for explaining in a public forum how to use an automated system to circumvent our system. No matter how difficult it is to do it, it doesn't change anything. So I advise you to make yourself very small from now on.
    I will stop this irrelevant conversation because otherwise I would have to charge you for an SEO training service.
    Good continuation.
  • lol You are a joke!
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Just throwing this out there...not commenting on anything else as not my biz...

But have you ever tried cutting down on overall # of individual links to submit, whether its thebest or any other service...by combining 100 or 1000 (or whatever the current crawl max might be) individual urls into a sitemap or rss feed or jammed into a mashed up chunk of content on a pbn etc?
    Thanked by 1Kaine