Skip to content

Tools [request]

Hello @s4nt0s
One good option in the "Tools" section is that I can split one big file into smaller files but I have to check at least one of the options to be able to do that (It gives me an error that I have to choose at least one of the options). I use "remove duplicate URLs" in this situation but I wanted to report that this is not necessary for file splitting. This also happens for merging files into one big file.
Also, This awesome section could become even more powerful if It's possible to have one more option here:
Remove URLs from the input source which are present inside XYZ.txt
So I can choose my files and then use the above option and choose my XYZ.txt file. The output is one text file like UVW.txt which consists of URLs that are not present in my XYZ.txt

Thanks for taking your time

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hmm, I just tested on the split/merge files and I didn't have to select any of the options to do it. I dragged the file into the window, clicked the "save" button > save to split, and it worked. I also tried merging the files and again, I didn't have to select any additional options. Are you doing it a different way?

As far as the feature request, that's a interesting idea, but its up to @sven if he has the time to add it in a future update. 

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Thank you @s4nt0s
    My bad, The files are generated (while splitting/Merging) but I get the below error as well. Unfortunately, I don't know through which conditions this happens.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @AliTab - That is really odd. When I try it on my end, I don't get that pop up at all. I'm not sure if an uninstall/reinstall would help you or not. If you do reinstall, you can backup your projects via right click  > backup all projects.