Skip to content

Can't these websites be created using gsa?

If you use the same website as the photo, it'll be made into a subdomain.
Some people use these free websites to create backlinks.

Does anyone know?

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello John
    The engine for these websites should be written exclusively.
    Thanked by 1johnpark
  • AliTab said:
    Hello John
    The engine for these websites should be written exclusively.
    If it is difficult to generate with gsa, what software are these websites made of?

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited November 2021
    Hopefully @Sven or @cherub may be able to assist us here?

I have found about 200 of these sites using the same script. The links are all do follow as well as contextual, so would be an excellent addition to the software. I've no idea how many of these sites are out there, but am happy to generate some footprints and start scraping.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited November 2021
    Here are some more sample sites if it helps:

bloguetechno.com
    ttblogs.com
    worldblogged.com
    blogofchange.com
    actoblog.com

• As far as I know those are all setup by the people behind Money Robot. They seem to have a way to track submissions, and if an account is created via any means but Money Robot it gets deleted.
    Thanked by 1sickseo
    Thank you @cherub
    But why should they allow registering if it's their own network?
  • To make it look a bit more natural and less like a PBN probably. Anyway from the tests I've personally done on similar sites (they're easy enough to find) my accounts and posts just get deleted in a day or two, whilst all the usual nike, essay writing etc crap remains.
    cherub said:
    To make it look a bit more natural and less like a PBN probably. Anyway from the tests I've personally done on similar sites (they're easy enough to find) my accounts and posts just get deleted in a day or two, whilst all the usual nike, essay writing etc crap remains.
    That makes sense. It's their trick to deceive their users :D
    Thank you!
  • lol We've already got a ton of scripts that gsa ser is compatible with. It's quite easy to set up your own pbn sites with wordpress and have gsa ser post to it all day long. Or even mix up the cms and have different forums and social networks. It's the cost of setting up the sites and mainting something that big. If registration was left open on the sites, they would get hammered with links.