Skip to content

Is XRumer worth getting?

Never tested this on my last GSA set-up. Kept meaning to. I want the functionality of Xevil.

Read recently that success rates plummeted. Is it still worthwhile?

I know Sven was working on seeing what had changed with that, according to the other thread.

But is it a worthwhile investment? I guess in the end Sven always figures everything out. :)

With that logic, I should be buying already! ;)

Comments

• If you are planning on using it with GSA, I wouldn't bother. Only V2 and V3 solving is good. The simple captchas just not worth it. You'll slow down the vpm considerably. I ditched all my installs of xevil and am running with no captcha solving.
    Thanked by 2Deeeeeeee draculax
  • We are waiting for the next update to see if there is a solution to finde
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    OK, thanks.
  • XEvil has 30% off right now. So probably a good time to get it. When used locally it is working really nicely. I've not tested it again with remote captcha solving as I've deployed each xevil on vps now and each solves locally with good success rates for simple captchas and v2/v3.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    XEvil has 30% off right now. So probably a good time to get it. When used locally it is working really nicely. I've not tested it again with remote captcha solving as I've deployed each xevil on vps now and each solves locally with good success rates for simple captchas and v2/v3.
    what do u mean by locally vs remote?
  • @sickseo How many success rate XEvil? Capmonster pro with 1000 IPv6 only 60-65% max success rate.
  • By locally, I mean using all the tools on the same server. GSA SER and XEvil using 127.0.0.1:80 to communicate. No external connections from other vps allowed with this set up.

The remote set up is when you have xevil being used as remote captcha solving server. You can have gsa ser deployed on lower spec vps as it's cheaper, then have Xevil on a more powerful dedicated server, set up to receive remote connections. This is when I use xevil server ip, for example 

125.171.232.224:80
    Xevil Api Key: 1441d0c6fd4c6wrw3334f171e43d487cb

The above gets put into all the vps with gsa ser and captchas get sent remotely to the XEvil server. It's cheaper this way as you don't have to buy 20 xevil licenses with 20 different ipv6 proxy subscriptions to deploy on 20 vps, You can do it with just one license of xevil, 1 subscription of ipv6 proxies and have 20 vps being solved by the one license of xevil.

I've tested both set ups now and results are pretty much the same. Seeing about 80%-90% solve rates on all captchas, locally and remotely.

Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • bolaplay said:
    @sickseo How many success rate XEvil? Capmonster pro with 1000 IPv6 only 60-65% max success rate.
    I tried capmoster pro, it was just horrible lol Their software doesn't seem to be developed with gsa ser sites in mind. They've added modules for other captcha types common to gsa ser and xrumer, but the solve rates are just terrible. They seem to support other captcha types that gsa ser will never use.

V2/V3 solving works flawlessly. 

That's both v2/v3 and simple captchas combined. Simple captchas seem to be a bit hit and miss. But they do get solved with enough retries. 
  • He's just realised XEvil beta 9 version and it seems to have much higher success rates. Still testing it as only got it an hour ago.

Thanked by 1bolaplay
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    sickseo said:
    He's just realised XEvil beta 9 version and it seems to have much higher success rates. Still testing it as only got it an hour ago.

Right. I can see a higher success rate in Recaptcha solving in the latest update.