Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• edited September 2021
    How often is the GSA verified list updated?
    Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our service. We scrape from all Google domains and a few reputable sources (we can't reveal them) and our servers work hard 24/7 for duping, filtering and verifying. So technically, the latest verifieds is always available to you, 24 x 7.
  • Hi ,

I have been using your service for last 4 months and i would say the link list is great.   Dropbox updates daily with huge links but today i found i am unable to login to the members' area. Can you help me to fix it. I already sent an email. Just wanted to give a shoutout here as i have not left feedback here :)
  • golflover said:
    Hi ,

I have been using your service for last 4 months and i would say the link list is great.   Dropbox updates daily with huge links but today i found i am unable to login to the members' area. Can you help me to fix it. I already sent an email. Just wanted to give a shoutout here as i have not left feedback here :)
    Hi Thank you for your nice feedback. We always like to hear great things from customers. For account reset feel free to contact our support desk. Best
  • any discount coupon code please ?

Coupon sent.

Thank you for  trusting our service.
  • TF and spam filter = interested key point, any discount code please?
  • bolaplay said:
    TF and spam filter = interested key point, any discount code please?
    Hello , Thank you for interesting in our service. Sent the discount coupon. Have a nice day.
    Thanked by 1bolaplay
  • @Peterpotter 2 days paid, please kindly process the dropbox setup
  • bolaplay said:
    @Peterpotter 2 days paid, please kindly process the dropbox setup
    bolaplay said:
    @Peterpotter 2 days paid, please kindly process the dropbox setup
    Hi , It's an automated process. Once payment approved by JVzoo (which is instantly) it automatically creates an account . Once user submit for DB it will automatically approves. (it may takes up to 24H for first time customers to avoid issues) Subscription starts once user plugged it via DB API. If you are having any issues feel free to contact them directly as we have dedicated support team there.
  • Hi thanks for reply, I did contact via support several times but its ok now all fix, and I will contact again to ask support check the goodies, Thank you.
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • bolaplay said:
    Hi thanks for reply, I did contact via support several times but its ok now all fix, and I will contact again to ask support check the goodies, Thank you.

Your welcome. Sure thing if you have any issues feel free to contact our support dept.

Have a great day!

Coupon sent.

Have a nice and safe weekend.
  • Today my subscription is ended due to stupid my bank issue. Now i would like to grab with btc for may be yearly plan.
  • PeterOne said:
    Today my subscription is ended due to stupid my bank issue. Now i would like to grab with btc for may be yearly plan.
    Hi , Thank you for being a loyal customer. Yes ofc you can pay via BTC. Just open a ticket at our support desk or contact our support email. They will provide all the info you need to grab via crypto. Have a nice day. Best,
  • Can I get the coupon plz?
  • danthony said:
    Can I get the coupon plz?
    Coupon sent.
  • Been using it for few months and now looking forward to grab yearly plan. Would be great if you add more Drupal engine links. I would like to give a shutout for these guys as this is one of best ways to build links with gsa ser. It's kinda expensive than rest but worth money as quality wise. Superb service. I hope to get best discount on yearly plan.
  • Been using it for few months and now looking forward to grab yearly plan. Would be great if you add more Drupal engine links. I would like to give a shutout for these guys as this is one of best ways to build links with gsa ser. It's kinda expensive than rest but worth money as quality wise. Superb service. I hope to get best discount on yearly plan.
    Thanks for the positive feedback and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying our service. We appreciate your wishes and will look into adding Drupal engine links as soon as we can. You can get a yearly plan with Black Friday deals this November 24th. You will have some savings with that.

• Get Yearly Plan and Monthly Plan With 50%OFF
    www.SERLinks.com

use 50BFCM coupon code at the jvzoo checkout page to get discount.
  • Just grab the black friday deal. super affordable. Been using your service for months and all I bit worry is the price. not from usa and dollars are super high here lol.But this offer nailed it
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • Hey Op.

Haven't been on this forum for a while.. so I'm kinda re-learning the SEO ropes, if you will.
    Couple of questions here relating to upfront cost of running GER with your lists pursuant to having watched your sales video..

1: Will I still need proxies to use GSE with your lists? (do you have a recommendation of quantity based on your list size/s?)
    2: Catch all emails where registration to the links sites go to - do you have a seller recommendation etc?
    3: Articles (I'm assuming there has to be content posted on the sites with your lists).. recommended article length, images in the articles and spin software?

I assume you have a FAQ or sorts that would answer these type of questions and other similar I may have forgotten to include?

Last, do you have a coupon code?

Thanks in advance for your feedback Op
  • edited December 2021
    acronym said:
    Hey Op.

Haven't been on this forum for a while.. so I'm kinda re-learning the SEO ropes, if you will.
    Couple of questions here relating to upfront cost of running GER with your lists pursuant to having watched your sales video..

1: Will I still need proxies to use GSE with your lists? (do you have a recommendation of quantity based on your list size/s?)
    2: Catch all emails where registration to the links sites go to - do you have a seller recommendation etc?
    3: Articles (I'm assuming there has to be content posted on the sites with your lists).. recommended article length, images in the articles and spin software?

I assume you have a FAQ or sorts that would answer these type of questions and other similar I may have forgotten to include?

Last, do you have a coupon code?

Thanks in advance for your feedback Op

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in our service. 

Glad you like our sales video.

1. Yes, users need proxies to build any backlink, whether with an automated tool like GSA SER or manual. As long as users create links on link building purpose, proxies / fresh emails content are part of it. It would help if you used proxies to avoid flagging your real IP. 
    2. We use our domains to create catchalls plus a mix of major providers like yahoo / Gmail etc. Please refer to our resource page for recommendations etc. 
    3.  It all depends on how quality your campaign will be and the engines you will use. In general, it's best to have at least 500+ words.

We only provide list related support at our dedicated support desk. Also, we don't offer general GSA SER support as it's different from what we offer here, plus the GSA forum is readily available for that. We provide Majestictic TF 15+high-quality links, and we are more concerned about the quality of links.  

Yes, we have a 10% recurring discount for new members. 

I suggest you go through our website and FAQ for a better understanding. We hope to see you in members area . 

Have a nice safe day!

• I've been sending emails, but why didn't you reply?
  • PLEASE SEND 50 OFF DISCOUNT
  • johnpark said:
    I've been sending emails, but why didn't you reply?
    We always make sure to response under 24h except weekends and holidays. If you contact us in Xmas day where our team off it may take some time to process. But seems all tickets are solved from users and seems your solved as well. If its not don't worry they will response ASAP as our team is back to work :). In general MON - FRI response under 24H and season holidays / weekends it may take up to 48H. Hope it helps
  • PLEASE SEND 50 OFF DISCOUNT
    We don't provide such big offer here as we use majestic passed only links (authority safe links) but we offer exclusive 10% off for all GSA SER users. I have DM coupon and hope you will join us.
  • i sending PM TO u Please Read
  • i sending PM TO u Please Read

Hello ,

Wish you a happy new year!

Replied to your PM. Next time, make sure to contact us via email or support desk for better instant support.

Best.

• Hello sir already sent u ticket sir, but already waiting