Skip to content

Is there any engine for self-hosted WP PBN posting?

slranaslrana Bangladesh
edited November 2021 in Need Help
I have already tried a few engines, and none of them is working what I want. I need to manage my PBN to post regularly, but I don't see any engine related to post PBN. I need to post where I own all the websites, and all of them are self-hosted WordPress. It's going to log in and submit the post. 

How could I do this.? Is there any supported engine?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    simply import your accounts and let ser choose the engine.
  • I use wordpress xmlrp and wordpress article to post to wordpress.com and self hosted wordpress blogs. I've got problems with posting to namecheap hosted blogs for some reason so you may face similar problems with your provider.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited October 2021
    @Sven
    I remain convinced that you could make one SEO software only developed for this task. 90% of people use Wordpress but Drupal, Wiki and one or two other CMS would allow people who are interested in PBN in particular to get started and manage thousands of networks ... It's basic strategy, you have to follow the market and adapt. With your knowledge and your speed in managing updates and new options, it would have been an instant success.
    I suggest you ask the question on the forum and see the feedback. Management of articles, uniqueness test, performance, a cron for the management of tasks, random management of themes and other possible footprint, something quite extensive for several platforms. You could ... charge each platform, so you would always be a winner and the price adaptable.
    Thanked by 1slrana
  • slranaslrana Bangladesh
    TheGypsy said:
    I use wordpress xmlrp and wordpress article to post to wordpress.com and self hosted wordpress blogs. I've got problems with posting to namecheap hosted blogs for some reason so you may face similar problems with your provider.
    Yes,i tried and i already facing similar issue. 40% is getting fail. its identify the engine, even able to login but submission is getting fail. not sure why? All xmlrpc is working according my hosting provider but not sure why this error. I also tried ranker x but its break my website design. 
  • slrana said:
    TheGypsy said:
    I use wordpress xmlrp and wordpress article to post to wordpress.com and self hosted wordpress blogs. I've got problems with posting to namecheap hosted blogs for some reason so you may face similar problems with your provider.
    Yes,i tried and i already facing similar issue. 40% is getting fail. its identify the engine, even able to login but submission is getting fail. not sure why? All xmlrpc is working according my hosting provider but not sure why this error. I also tried ranker x but its break my website design. 

We are trying to solve the issue with Sven for a while now. Not sure how he is going on with debugging it. I tried SEO Content Machine wordpress poster to post to the blogs without problem. Also I used older SER versions to post to the blogs so its definitely SER newer version problem.
  • Kaine said:
    @Sven
    I remain convinced that you could make one SEO software only developed for this task. 90% of people use Wordpress but Drupal, Wiki and one or two other CMS would allow people who are interested in PBN in particular to get started and manage thousands of networks ... It's basic strategy, you have to follow the market and adapt. With your knowledge and your speed in managing updates and new options, it would have been an instant success.
    I suggest you ask the question on the forum and see the feedback. Management of articles, uniqueness test, performance, a cron for the management of tasks, random management of themes and other possible footprint, something quite extensive for several platforms. You could ... charge each platform, so you would always be a winner and the price adaptable.
    I was suggesting something similar to Sven a while back but there is a sea full of ideas and only a handful worth making. I'd be definitely interested in a pbn managing tool that is very closely integrated with ser. At the end you can manage posting to pbn with ser just fine, given that it's working at all.  :D

Thanked by 1Kaine